Mistress Wishlist Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on getting her the Kinect Lance!!!!! :hi5:

Lance convincing Santa to give him the last Kinect 360 in the workshop:

jinglealltheway.jpg

Umm - that could be accurate :nana:

We have fulfilled wished from US, Canada, UK, France, some other eu regions as well as to overseas military bases in Iraq, medic units in afghanastan and more. Keep in mind the majority of people entering are US based so you may see a greater proportion of US wishes fulfilled. By the way final count is over 100 wishes worth 30K of merchandise.

We are sorry about those wishes we could not fulfill, but this year we are proud to say that we filled 11% of all the requests received! Keep in mind that we try to pick out wishes that truly NEED to be fulfilled and not just people who want stuff as is in line with the theme of the promotion. Many of the wishes went to very sick children and adults and those truly in need of a gift or a pick me up who may be far away from family or in financial distress.

One gentleman contacted us recently about a 2009 wish that was fulfilled for his Dad, who was fighting cancer at the time and just recently this September passed away. The son told us that his Dad was so thrilled to get the figure for the 2009 holidays and had displayed it proudly up until the time of his passing. The wish list gift created a positive memory for them both and brought him a little happiness before his passing.

To us that is what the wish list is all about.

Was any wishes in Australia filled?

Well, after all that I'm actually glad I didn't get it was I wished for. There are a lot of great people who need a lot more than I do and I'm happy that Sideshow was able to put a smile on some people's faces.

Thank you Sideshow for all you do, for the great customer service and for being so generous. I didn't get anything but you certainly put a smile on my face everyday.....:)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

From One Rocketeer fan to another, I am sorry you didn't get your wish, I didn't get him either. Thank you Chicky and everyone at Sideshow for even doing this.

Thats quite impressive 11% when you factor in how many they got I'm sure. I truly would love my wish to be granted but if not the sheer number of folks who had a rougher year than is awesome enough.

From One Rocketeer fan to another, I am sorry you didn't get your wish, I didn't get him either. Thank you Chicky and everyone at Sideshow for even doing this.

This is one of the rare times I feel good about not getting something I really wanted. I put money in the Salvation Army bucket every time I go to places like target or Walmart and I tried to tip my mailman and my UPS guy at Christmas time but I'm really happy that some lucky collector will get a Rocketeer Premium Format. It is truly a beautiful piece and a must to a rocketeer fan.

To all those who got their wishes, congrats. For all those who didn't get it, remember that the people who got it truly deserved it.

I love this hobby......

Bear :clap

haha, I know that thread. I need a higher dollar one to offset the cost of a PF if I decide to pull the trigger. That is if my wish wasn't granted, which I'm not counting on, so am looking for a GC.

So I'm hoping to hear back from that. I'm putting A LOT of my eggs into that basket, the mistress wishlist giveaway basket. I'm also thinking about getting a gun, and dealing crack. Being a crack dealer. Not like a mean crack dealer, but like... like a nice one. Kinda friendly like, "hey, what's up guys? Want some crack?" I'm just waiting on those two things to flesh themselves out.

:wink1:

So I'm hoping to hear back from that. I'm putting A LOT of my eggs into that basket, the mistress wishlist giveaway basket. I'm also thinking about getting a gun, and dealing crack. Being a crack dealer. Not like a mean crack dealer, but like... like a nice one. Kinda friendly like, "hey, what's up guys? Want some crack?" I'm just waiting on those two things to flesh themselves out.

Somewhere in that... you lost me. ?? :)

Somewhere in that... you lost me. ?? :)

:lol...............no worries. im just being stupid & amusing myself only.
the holidays always put me in a good mood......:)

good luck with that gift card.............:wave

I just went to place an order for 2 stands and 1 SSC bag.... estimated shipping said $31?!!! Are they doing express shipping for the holidays or something?... I'm a bit scared to place the order now... I don't want to pay $31 to ship a 1.5# box... :(

I just went to place an order for 2 stands and 1 SSC bag.... estimated shipping said $31?!!! Are they doing express shipping for the holidays or something?... I'm a bit scared to place the order now... I don't want to pay $31 to ship a 1.5# box... :(

Are you stuck in this thread or something?

Are you stuck in this thread or something?

Haha no. I just posted pics in the Leonardo thread.
I just had this thread up in my window when I posted that...plus I thought if some SSC crew member might see it here and let me know if they were charging express shipping, or if that total was way off...

I would totally buy some crack from you.

I just (like 5 minutes ago) received a UPS shipping notice that I have a package coming from Sideshow. It's a small package I think and based on the order number it's a promo thing (hoping for the calendar and if I'm lucky they threw in that awesome lunch bag and praying it wasn't Mistress granting my wish) Unfortunately it is being shipped to my old address 3.5 hours away from here. The lady that bought our house is a complete nutcase so I doubt she will refuse the package and Sideshow is closed for the holidays so unless UPS takes pitty on me I will die from curiosity about what might have been in the package.

I thought I had the address thing straightened out months ago, but I guess I was wrong. Hopefully I got it fixed so Yoda and Neytiri come to me here instead of somewhere else. Will have to call after the holidays and confirm the address though just to be sure.

In the mean time congrats to all who got their wishes granted. Can't wait to see pictures :)

Awesome! I got a shipping notice too, thanks for the calendar Chicky/Mistress/Hot Lady Cartoon! Merry Christmas Sideshow boils and ghouls!

:( My UPS guy just came by and teased me, came to deliver a package to the wrong door. There's always next year! :)

Back