MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barney Ross pics

I don't know why the original costumes bother me so much for the Barney Ross. The Green shirt and jeans are horrendous, and the black vest just doesn't sit right and is a _____Kin pain to deal with. To top it all off the black shirt covers all Tatoos. Now posing this guy without a shirt isn't really an option either, just creepy.

So this is what I came up with:

barneyross1.jpg

barneyross2.jpg

barneyross3.jpg

barneyross4.jpg

Just sharing, I don't really care if you like it or not, I like it.... get to show off the tatoos :yess:

Re: Barney Ross pics

Haven't seen the movie but love the figure - I always thought it a shame to have the paint covered up too and a wife beater is a good solution. Did he wear one in the movie? If he didn't, and screen accuracy isn't a biggie, I'd opt for a black one. Otherwise the white one looks great but for how clean it is... have you considered maybe dirtying it up a bit?

Haven't seen the movie but love the figure - I always thought it a shame to have the paint covered up too and a wife beater is a good solution. Did he wear one in the movie? If he didn't, and screen accuracy isn't a biggie, I'd opt for a black one. Otherwise the white one looks great but for how clean it is... have you considered maybe dirtying it up a bit?

That is a great idea... I cannot however think of a scene with him in one so no go on accuracy... Your right black is probably way more appropriate for this guy

I won't lie, I'm going to see how it looks on Bruce to see if it stays on Barney...

Such a shame Hot Toys decided to make the torso 2 pieces with that ugly line through the middle.

Would anyone have complained about the lack of mobility if it was a single piece but showed Stallone's body perfectly?

This figure is great.
Nice outfit by the way.
HT needs to realese a Jason Statham figure !

I really regret not getting one of these when they were cheaper. I think I might start saving up for one. It's like a law, you can't have a T-800 Arny...without Stallone standing next to him. Which means I need to get my hands on a Barney Ross now.

This figure is great.
Nice outfit by the way.
HT needs to realese a Jason Statham figure !

This. Definitely, and should be from Expendables. If it was from the Transporter franchise, he'd just be in a suit with minimal accessories. I know he's been in other films, but these are probably his most successful.

Thinking about getting this. I wanna know how far does the head turn? i'm thinking of a topless pose facing away with his chin touching his shoulder looking behind him

EDIT: how difficult is the changing of clothes on this figure??

Last edited:
thought I'd bump the thread with a Woddy Inc. base!

247214_10150225042119585_329989274584_7227894_3472843_n.jpg

Laser etched onto acrylic

247214_10150225042114585_329989274584_7227893_702296_n.jpg

Woody's trademark drawer!

247214_10150225042109585_329989274584_7227892_4475865_n.jpg

Sorry for the crap pose!

Thinking about getting this. I wanna know how far does the head turn? i'm thinking of a topless pose facing away with his chin touching his shoulder looking behind him

EDIT: how difficult is the changing of clothes on this figure??[/QUOTE]

He comes shirtless. If you're thinking of posing him getting tattooed by Roarke, someone posted a photo of that, with him sitting on a bike.

Trust me,it's on hold until Expendables 2 comes out and if we're lucky we might see one more.
I predicted this from the very start though,if Ht made a Statham and Li now they wouldn't sell nearly as good as they would have last summer.HT should have capitalized on the hype and Statham would have sold damn good but they didn't so im a 99% sure we won't see anything before expendables 2.

Last edited:
Back