1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I bought this figure. I have to say that I really like it and even though the customs and repaint make it very nice, I am ok with the factory paint.

It's hard to know the reason for the delay when you can potentially turn up at LHR and be in Hong Kong in eleven hours.
This thing has been in collector's hands for about 10 weeks, lol.

They are perfecting the figure for us so that once it arrives, 12 weeks after all the complaints about the figure are all addressed.:nana:

No complaint here- great figure- one and done with HT I think- get her now before she starts skyrocketing in price!

can someone explain to me how to change out the Amber body's arm to Selina's arms? I just got the body but have no idea how to switch the arms. Thanks in advance.

Just pull out the arms from the shoulder. There is a socket that connects to the ball joint of the shoulder. Do this carefully and try not to use excessive force.
:lecture

Saw these in the BB/TDK/TDKR thread:

vlcsnap-00012.jpeg

vlcsnap-00010.jpeg

I like the disheveled hair look :yess:

Guyver1-thanks for the tip. Gonna try it later tonight. Hopefully it turns out well.

Very simple pal. Again don't force it, don't pull so strong. Remember it snaps off easily but like all cheap plastic too much force can break anything.

The worse case is you don't want to dislodge or snap the ball joint or the socket to the arm. Just look at the socket groove construction. Simple twist and pull, should detach with no problems

Back