1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw these in the BB/TDK/TDKR thread:

I like the disheveled hair look :yess:

She looks stunningly beautiful in the first one, and this is coming from a not so much a AH fan... But she does look ummm so hot in that frame....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I just modified my Catwoman with Amber body with Catwoman arms and legs. What a difference it makes. She looks way better than the stock body. The curves are way better, bigger chest, and she no longer have a flat pancake butt. The longer neck alone makes it worthwhile. Thanks to all the guys that came up with this awesome and easy mod!!

Last edited:
I just modified my Catwoman with Amber body with Catwoman arms and legs. What a difference it makes. She looks way better than the stock body. The curves are way better, bigger chest, and she no longer have a flat pancake butt. The longer neck alone makes it worthwhile. Thanks to all the guys that came up with this awesome and easy mod!!

Do the CW arms and legs and the amber for that matter just pop off and then pop the others on? Or is there some "stuff" that needs to be done?

spiderbo- it is a simple pop off and swap. The legs were easy to pop off, but I had to use pliers on the arms as the sockets were tighter.

pixelpiper- I can't figure out how to upload photos. Everytime I try to upload, it says upload error...

The forum has completely useless photo restrictions so you're best not to upload anything here anyway. Even when it works the forum software will completely destroy the original image and leave you with something truly ugly.

You can use a free account at Flickr or Photobucket, both of which also provide quick forum-style IMG links for you to paste directly into your post(s).

Here's how:

When looking at the photo page, click on the icon that looks like an arrow coming out of a box - to the bottom right of the image. That will pop up a sharing window where you'll select the "Grab the HTML/BBCode" option. Also make sure that BBCode is selected instead of HTML when it comes up. Then click inside the code box and it will automatically select everything. COPY with CTRL-C (or CMD-C for Mac) and then paste it into your post here.

Like this:

IMG_0489 by playboy409, on Flickr

IMG_0490 by playboy409, on Flickr

The neck looks a bit too long with that upper torso.

Last edited:
ahhh, got it. Thanks so much. I couldn't figure it out for the longest time. Now I can post pics of my collection here. I think the photos made it look more exaggerated. In person, it looks more proportional

Well unfortunately, I don't have a Amber body to use so I attempted a custom using what I have :(

I actually made this by using parts out of three different figures :slap I had no choice.

I'm hoping when I get my repainted HS back, I'll see how it looks on this new experimental custom I just made. Especially unmasked with the longer neck.

Last edited:
Here's how:

When looking at the photo page, click on the icon that looks like an arrow coming out of a box - to the bottom right of the image. That will pop up a sharing window where you'll select the "Grab the HTML/BBCode" option. Also make sure that BBCode is selected instead of HTML when it comes up. Then click inside the code box and it will automatically select everything. COPY with CTRL-C (or CMD-C for Mac) and then paste it into your post here.

Like this:

IMG_0489 by playboy409, on Flickr

IMG_0490 by playboy409, on Flickr

The neck looks a bit too long with that upper torso.

Yeah, it looks a bit Jennifer Love Hewitt there.
Maybe the head isn't fully snapped on??

Big_booty_A__88757.1337808504.1000.1200.jpg

Back