1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is being delivered today, any final word of advice before I put the goggles on her?

Wait you got the elegant suit already? I think I ordered at monkeydepot. Haven't heard anything yet

You mean this elegant suit, right? if yes, then it's there, right at my table.

elegantsuit_zpsecbfed75.jpg

It is indeed. Kate also called me with the good news today as well news of extra points to those affected by the delay apparently. Being fair to MB they gave me a refund straight away when asked today on phone for another hot toy piece I preordered and it's cleared already (I know others have reported delays). Based on that I can only presume she's pretty confident on the Tuesday arrival of Selina to those phoned lol. Also based on this I am going to keep my remaining order with them of the batman 1/4 at present as it is clearly much more expensive elsewhere lol (it gives me to time to source a custom cape at least) Fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well Selina has just arrived as promised. Well packed and in pristine condition. That batpod can now be used at last lol.

mine came today from Mothersbasement
24 hour shipping to N.Ireland which was very good.

Was delayed a few times but they did called and left messages to inform me.

Cant really complain.

Well packed and mint brown shipping box. Right away to play with my new toy :)

gwah!!!

Love it and can get the goggles on and off but how on earth do you keep the hair tucked behind the ears :D?

Wow your seller got those in fast! I wonder when everyone else will get them?

Yep, I'm lucky! :)
I have no idea.. but rest assured, it's a very good one. Great quality, fits really nicely, as if it's one expensive tailored suit. Really holds up to the name "elegant suit".
I haven't opened my Catwoman yet, been months already, but I'll save her for later. In the meantime, I put the clothes in a Kumik body. Here's how it looks:

Photoon1-7-14at1113PM_zpse776bebf.jpg

Oh, forgot to mention, I've replaced the handbag on that pic, the one that comes along with the set is a bit too big, I think.. but equally good quality.
And the pearl necklace is not from the set.

I think i bought that same body in preparation for this. The Selina head stayed on but it wasn't stiff. At least it wasn't on mine so look out for that

Will do, thanks for the info.. Might help to put a bit of blu-tack thingy inside the head's neckhole, just to make the joint more stiff.

Back