Mola Ram Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WL'D "Indiana Jones VS Mola Ram with Bonus Life-Size Bag"

What............ r........ my chances...............

[/IMG]

Wish I had known, I cancelled mine awhile back cause I didn't think think the price was justifed, plus with no REAL exclusive, other than some lame bag, you'll be able to pick this up somewhere, probably for less.

Wish I had known, I cancelled mine awhile back cause I didn't think think the price was justifed, plus with no REAL exclusive, other than some lame bag, you'll be able to pick this up somewhere, probably for less.

Thanks Mesa!

I got it man, hey you have news for me on the Dio with LS bag?

Mola Ram: You don't believe me, Dr. Jones? You will, Dr. Jones. You will become a true believer.
[Indiana and Mola Ram laugh]

Pfft bag schmag! If you want an Indy bag buy the REAL effing bag (a British MK VII gas bag) from this guy. 45 dolla plus shipping.

You buy this now DOLL!

Well I mean me converting on the lower edition of the Dio with Mola and Indy, do you think there's much of a chance, like Mesa was saying....?

Since it is the same price as the regular a lot of people probably won't let it go as much. But since it has $300 price tag people will probably be canceling because of that so it's 50/50.

Well I mean me converting on the lower edition of the Dio with Mola and Indy, do you think there's much of a chance, like Mesa was saying....?

Yes, I do. Look Ski if my Vader 12" converted then this Indy dio will no doubt. It is still a ways off and I think the price will break a lot of people but I think the exclusive is weaksauce, you can find it cheaper.

hmm, not sure whether to order this direct from sideshow and risk customs charge to the UK or wait to see what price play.com will have it for. either way this premium format looks very impressive! I also like the way the base is similar in style to the raiders pf

Mola Ram is up on play.com for £289! is it just me or is that alot. does anyone know the shipping rates to the uk if ordering direct from sideshow? and then theres customs to take into account i guess too.
i didnt pay anywhere near that much for my indy rotla pf

Mola Ram is up on play.com for £289! is it just me or is that alot. does anyone know the shipping rates to the uk if ordering direct from sideshow? and then theres customs to take into account i guess too.
i didnt pay anywhere near that much for my indy rotla pf

Wow! That seems ridiculously high. Factor in the exchange rate and that's, what? $400-$500 US?

Wow! That seems ridiculously high. Factor in the exchange rate and that's, what? $400-$500 US?

how are other UK freaks going about getting this guy then? i thought play.com would be a good bet but thats too much for me to be spending. i imagine when forbiddenplanet.com (the good one) gets this up it will be a similar price to play.com. any advise welcome!

as i write that forbiddenplanet.co.uk has it for £249.99. not that il buy it with them now

Back