Mola Ram Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mola Ram is up on play.com for £289! is it just me or is that alot. does anyone know the shipping rates to the uk if ordering direct from sideshow? and then theres customs to take into account i guess too.
i didnt pay anywhere near that much for my indy rotla pf

Wow! That seems ridiculously high. Factor in the exchange rate and that's, what? $400-$500 US?

HAHA! Skutto, that's what we pay for our SS Exclusives to get to us in Canada.

WOW, it really is TOUGH to be an SS collector if you DON'T live in the states. :horror

ok ive been doing a few rough sums, and assuming it is duty free like sideshow says it would be cheaper to order direct from ssc. theres the added bonus points which i could then use on the next indy item

Wow, fastest wait list conversion ever. I forgot to order until a half hour after Mola went up. Now 4 days later it already converted.

As for the Temple of Doom diorama, I also missed ordering that one when it went up. I ordered it Friday morning after it had sold out from the Thursday night debut. It took a lot longer to convert but eventually did after 60 days.

Wow, fastest wait list conversion ever. I forgot to order until a half hour after Mola went up. Now 4 days later it already converted.

my WL converted as well ... along with palpatine & coruscant trooper all today. nice to be able to sit and wait ....

My guess is SS was unprepared for the super-quick sellout on Mola and UPPED the edition size based on all the 'wait-list' orders. Don't be surprised to see the EX around 500-600, while I'm betting they were anticipating 300.

My guess is SS was unprepared for the super-quick sellout on Mola and UPPED the edition size based on all the 'wait-list' orders. Don't be surprised to see the EX around 500-600, while I'm betting they were anticipating 300.

Well, Blackbeard was "sold out" as well and now is on gift card status and he is only 200. There is no way they would risk making 200 -300 more just because it sold out in 15 minutes. My guess is they stoped the ordering a little short then gave the rest to the listers... and I am sure there have been some cancelations so far too.

Last edited:
Well, Blackbeard was "sold out" as well and now is on gift card status and he is only 200. There is no way they would risk making 200 -300 more just because it sold out in 15 minutes. My guess is they stoped the ordering a little short then gave the rest to the listers... and I am sure there have been some cancelations so far too.

I hope it stays on the GC list a little longer - if I can scrape together the $400 in the next couple of weeks, I am totally snagging that Blackbeard exclusive. It's a beautiful PF.

ya that blackbeard EX is sweet but the 4 hundy has kept me on the fence along with the massive stack of preorders i've amassed recently. i want that pirate though! reward points may come in handy & might have to sacrifice some others as well ... probably the mola in the end as one sacrifice ... i'm sure he'd understand, it's in his nature :)

ya that blackbeard EX is sweet but the 4 hundy has kept me on the fence along with the massive stack of preorders i've amassed recently. i want that pirate though! reward points may come in handy & might have to sacrifice some others as well ... probably the mola in the end as one sacrifice ... i'm sure he'd understand, it's in his nature :)

Pretty sure the second you cancel him, you won't have a heart.

still have him lads, everyone just cool them heels! my problem is that i'm running out of display room and storage room and i still want more!! SSC you are my nemmmmessssisssssss! but i love ya for it. btw is this sacrificial heart going to light up or what?!?!?

Exclusive edition size is 400

It's a nice number... but I'm just as happy with the Exclusive even if it had been 1000. It's a phenomenal rendition of the ultimate Indy baddie... (well, maybe besides Adolph-- but Indy never got to feed him to crocodiles). :whip

Back