Mola Ram Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sexy, the Dio I knew nothing about a week ago converted, I will have a INDY PF, MOLA PF and the Dio for a complete masterpiece display.

what happens when TOD Indy PF comes , SKI???

I don't know if I will be going for KOTCS or TOD, I might but it will have to be later as others are more at the top of my list.

Sexy,
I was born Indy I still have ROTLA on VHS :lecture, true story and write that down, it happens it's ok. Now :bow

Sexy,
I was born Indy I still have ROTLA on VHS :lecture, true story and write that down, it happens it's ok. Now :bow

Yeah? Well I saw all three movies in the theaters and have owned them on VHS, laserdisc and DVD. I will also get the Blu-rays when they're released.

Like Sexy said...n00b.

Just kidding. But my first paragraph is a true story. :D

I don't know if I will be going for KOTCS or TOD, I might but it will have to be later as others are more at the top of my list.

Sexy,

I dunno, you have way too much Marvel influences sometimes. Not that it is a bad thing but I think it clouds your judgment sometimes. If you were BORN Indy you would have known about the dio.

OH SNAP!

Yeah? Well I saw all three movies in the theaters and have owned them on VHS, laserdisc and DVD. I will also get the Blu-rays when they're released.

Like Sexy said...n00b.

Just kidding. But my first paragraph is a true story. :D

Did all but the theaters because I was maybe 2, so you got me beat pops.

Give it time, and I'm sure your waitlist will convert. There hasn't been too many circumstances with Sideshow product lately where waitlists haven't converted.

I will keep the faith my friend. THank you.

ToD > KOTCS

:rock

There is no doubt with that one. I am just happy KOTCS did come out as it brought my son into the saga and kept him there with me.

Back