Mola Ram Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an update......

I had the privilege to see Mola Ram PF up close and personal (don't ask me how) and you guys have no idea how cool that thing is....

If you have any doubt about getting it, don't be..... It is the best PF I have ever seen....

Just an update......

I had the privilege to see Mola Ram PF up close and personal (don't ask me how) and you guys have no idea how cool that thing is....

If you have any doubt about getting it, don't be..... It is the best PF I have ever seen....

:rock :rock

That is great to hear!

Just an update......

I knew it, and I'm calling it right now.....GRAIL. Nu'ff said.

How did Rocketeer look? Worth getting in your opinion?

Rocketeer looks great too. It was actually right by mola and I saw it and it has so much detail..... Worth getting in my opinion. But if I had to pick only one, I would pick Mola just because it is amazing.....and get Rocketeer later.... :)

Cheers

Just an update......

Thank you sir for making my week! :rock

Just an update......

I concur with my fellow Freaks...BEST NEWS EVER! SS has really nailed it with their Indy PF line! :rock :rock :rock

Just an update......

That statement would never be admissible in a court of law. Sounds like playground talk. Post pics to prove it, buddy. :impatient:

That statement would never be admissible in a court of law. Sounds like playground talk. Post pics to prove it, buddy. :impatient:

Can't post pics because I didn't take any. No playground talk here Tony... . I was at Sideshow and saw with my own two eyes..... but I only took pics of the lobby.

It is truly an amazing piece. I know that tastes differ and to some might just look okay, but in my humble opinion, it is the best they've done this year.

I also saw the Mola/Indy Diorama and I loved it, but you guys already saw some pics posted....

If you are into Indiana Jones Memorabilia, this is certainly a must have. I saw the exclusive and the chalice is very cool. One of the things that I was impressed by was the size of the skulls on the base. They are big and it make the hole piece look great....

Cheers

Can't post pics because I didn't take any. No playground talk here Tony... . I was at Sideshow and saw with my own two eyes..... but I only took pics of the lobby.

It is truly an amazing piece. I know that tastes differ and to some might just look okay, but in my humble opinion, it is the best they've done this year.

I also saw the Mola/Indy Diorama and I loved it, but you guys already saw some pics posted....

If you are into Indiana Jones Memorabilia, this is certainly a must have. I saw the exclusive and the chalice is very cool. One of the things that I was impressed by was the size of the skulls on the base. They are big and it make the hole piece look great....

Cheers

Out of curiosity why did you get to go to Sideshow?

Out of curiosity why did you get to go to Sideshow?

I did some work for them last year and I've been asking for a tour since and finally they granted me one.... It was just for a hour but it was one of the best hours of my life....:yess:

And I have to say, people there are as nice as everybody say. I was impressed, but not surprised.....they do have the best customer service ever.....

Cheers

Bear:D

Back