Mola Ram Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone collecting that will be sorely disappointed when they don't do a Leo anyway. Never a better time to drop TMNT than the present.

I think I would stop buying Sideshow if they didn't do a Leo. Good thing they already said they are. But of course Nam doesn't believe a word they say but that is all we can go off of.

I buy cool items based on characters & movies I like. I don't really care about potential secondary market value down the road. I'll leave that to the poseurs and front-runners. :lecture

There is no such thing as a "grail" when you make good money, unless it is something that is truly rare and near impossible to acquire.

There is no such thing as a "grail" when you make good money, unless it is something that is truly rare.

:lecture

Plus when you can't predict what is going to be a "grail", is it really a "grail" when you have to pay $1000 for something that might not be rare but just because it has an inflated price. The idea of a grail is a joke unless it is just something personally you seek because you want it for yourself not because others see it has some sort of "grail" for no apparent reason other than other people want it so they do as well.

There is no such thing as a "grail" when you make good money, unless it is something that is truly rare and near impossible to acquire.

Learned that awhile ago, on my third go-around on a few things. :lol

Plus the "grail ship" has sailed in a lot of ways a long time ago; plus the economy and increasing ES put it out to sea.

I think I would stop buying Sideshow if they didn't do a Leo. Good thing they already said they are. But of course Nam doesn't believe a word they say but that is all we can go off of.

I'm sure at some point, likely just after Mikey is released, there'll be a long pause before they finally announce that the line has been placed on hold while they evaluate the production of Leo. :lol

Just had a random thought...I wonder if it would be possible to rig the PF and refinish the heart to sustain a real flame...I'm no engineer, and maybe this idea is retarded, but it would look awesome.

Not recommended. Polystone can actually melt past 235 degrees.

I figured, but there has to be some finish you can apply, or maybe resculpt the heart from an entirely new material? There are some talented people out there that do some crazy custom work. Just saying, if at all possible, it would be awesome to see.

Back