Mola Ram Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This, along with the Conan dio, are the two major "I will not cancel even if I have to live in a damn box" pieces coming from Sideshow for me this year.

This, along with the Conan dio, are the two major "I will not cancel even if I have to live in a damn box" pieces coming from Sideshow for me this year.

:rock :rock :rock

For me it's Mola, Jack and the Gandalf the Grey EX PF's...I'm having a tricky time holding onto my pre-order for the Rocketeer EX PF (although I'm trying as hard as I can to hold onto that one...) and the Luke Jedi EX PF will probably be first to get axed. I'll get the regular for cheaper down the road...

But I've got both Indy EX pieces so far and Mola is a GRAIL piece and it really does look awesome! I plan to get ALL the Indy EX pieces, no matter what!!! Bring on TOD Indy at SDCC for a Q2 2011 release!!!

:gun

Last edited:
Sorry, dude, but I think you should cancel something else and get this now.....you won't regret it....

darnit... OK so could you elaborate a bit more on what you saw.
How does it compare say to rotla premium format?
Do you think they will look good together? I assume yes but had to ask.

=the Wife is going to kill me

darnit... OK so could you elaborate a bit more on what you saw.
How does it compare say to rotla premium format?
Do you think they will look good together? I assume yes but had to ask.

=the Wife is going to kill me

It was not beside the ROTLA Indy, but beside Rocketeer. It looks big but that might just be because his base is so big. The clothes look amazing. I think it is one of the best tailoring I've seen by Sideshow. The paint job is great and I do hope it will turn out the same for the production piece.

I don't know what else to tell you...the details are great like the necklace, the teeth and the base. The total run for this piece is 1150 including both regular and exclusive, nothing like Indy with had a 4000 run total....

A must have if you are a Indiana Jones fan....

How come nobody is talking about Mola anymore????? It's been nearly 2 weeks since the last post....

Is the hype for this piece gone???? :dunno

How come nobody is talking about Mola anymore????? It's been nearly 2 weeks since the last post....

NEEEEVVVERRRRR!!! :wink1:

This is my MOST ANTICIPATED PF of the year...followed closely by Jack and GTG...I can't wait for this one!!! :hi5:

:confused: What is there to talk about until production pics start hitting?

I sometimes think people mistake collectible discussions with High School Pep Rallys. :lol

I saw it beside Rocketeer and Mola is amazing. Better than Rocketeer in my opinion. Flexpay don't start until next month but I'm really hoping for a BSP sooner than later..... It is awwwaaaayyy overdue

I want to get on the waiting list for this, but i have a feeling i might not get it :( Anyone know what the difference is between the EX and the regular? Is it just the extra item? The only reason I ask is cuz i have the opportunity to pre-order the regular version.

Last edited:
I want to get on the waiting list for this, but i have a feeling i might not get it :( Anyone know what the difference is between the EX and the regular? Is it just the extra item? The only reason I ask is cuz i have the opportunity to pre-order the regular version.

The difference is the chalice. The EX comes with it. That's all. You still will get two heads and two hands holding the heart. The Ex is not necessary but being a huge Indy fan, to me is a must.

When it comes to Waitlist, I would put my name down because the chances of converting are usually very good.

You'll be able to pick up the Ex at MSRP down the road. Unfortunately, and I have absolutely no reason why, NOTHING from this license has held it's value very well, if at all. :(

Back