Mola Ram Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my notice as well.... cool stuff... sad thing is that I have yet to even finish customizing my Raiders or CS PF statues !

Got my notice too :rock Trying hard to not put it on flex. It's either Mola or Darth Talon that'll get the flex..

It is gonna suck but its gonna give me time to save enough $ for shipping. Wow i get nailed on shipping to my country. Its nearly as much as the Figure itselfs.

I'd like to see some pics of the final product. Proto pics are one thing but what will we actually get? I'm just praying SS doesn't mess this one up.
QC at SS is suspect.

I love my collection but I recently got Pred Maquette and Alien warrior and I will have to cancel Mola.....

I hope one of you guys get it....

Man after all that talk of it being the best PF of the year. That is sad. :(

Hey...I still think it is the best PF of the year....

Don't get me wrong here....I saw it in person and could not believe how good that was but I did not expect to get Alien Warrior this soon. The past 2 months I got Pred maquette and Alien maquette so something has to give...

I have Iron Man Maquette and Jack Sparrow on order and I'm not canceling them so Mola is the only one left. Gandalf already got the knife...

I do expect to get Mola sometime next year but not now. For all of you that will keep your order, you'll be very happy. It is an amazing PF.

Cheers

Back