Mola Ram Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't Mola have a second necklace in the movie? Higher up on the neck? My only very minor gripe. Probably wouldn't be too hard to make one.
It looks fantastic. Can't wait to see this in hand.

Didn't Mola have a second necklace in the movie? Higher up on the neck? My only very minor gripe. Probably wouldn't be too hard to make one.
It looks fantastic. Can't wait to see this in hand.

P1060426.jpg
You mean like this one?

WOW! Looks like a GREAT PF! And a clear winner in the Indy line, which has already been rather stellar (aside from the super-tanned ROTLA and the short waist-coat jacket). Can't wait to get this guy, even if it does look like I'm going to have to put him on FLEX and get him in September instead. :gah:

I'll just have to enviously enjoy everyone else's in-hand shots until then. :hi5:

Yeah baby!!

July 12th for me too. If everything goes right, I should have it on the 13th :rock

WOW! Looks like a GREAT PF! And a clear winner in the Indy line, which has already been rather stellar (aside from the super-tanned ROTLA and the short waist-coat jacket). Can't wait to get this guy, even if it does look like I'm going to have to put him on FLEX and get him in September instead. :gah:

I'll just have to enviously enjoy everyone else's in-hand shots until then. :hi5:

Me too-- just too much stuff on the go... But I think I can hold out. Post pics please.

So disappointed I had to let this one go :-(

I hate this bad economy...not to mention that my gf isn't too keen about having a guy holding up a heart being displayed in the apt...

Congrats though to you guys that are finally getting them. Looks great :wink1:

You goobers. Mola Ram is worth eating peanut butter and crackers for a month if you have to. :lecture

Just kidding. Sucks you guys have to wait (or cancel). Can't wait for this. :rock

Yeah, I't's gonna be a tight month between this, Wolvie and Talon.. Really trying hard to not have to flex any of these, but Mola is a lock for sure. Can't wait for next week!

Back