Mola Ram Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing this guy at Comic Con, I'm so jealous of the buyers that aren't on the Flex Pay, the wait is killing me!
I absolutely love this sculpt and the clothing and base are fantastic. His expression is so damn twisted and the gloss on his eyes really highlights the madness. Wish there was more Indy this year at the Con, but this sure made a mark.

Some Pics.

DSC_0039-1.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

I know people are already very satisfied with the factoy paint job, but is anybody planning to repaint their Mola Ram PF?

DAMN!!!!!! Sideshow f'n killed it with this one! So well done. The paint apps are really really good. The sculpts are f'n fantastic. The non screaming head is very creepy. A little scary actually, looks like a cracked out junky about to rob you of your heart! Really really happy I picked this up! Anyone on the fence about this should jump on it now. One of Sideshows best efforts!

SDC13730.jpg

SDC13731.jpg

SDC13733.jpg

SDC13723.jpg

SDC13726.jpg

SDC13734.jpg

SDC13735.jpg

SDC13736.jpg

SDC13737.jpg

Trumps Indy....makes him look like a big kahkah.

SDC13742.jpg

:hi5:

Most people put the tooth necklace on wrong - inside the tunic and facing the wrong direction.

:hi5:

i got mine on flex pay i have to wait until august 15 for my last payment and 5 more days to see Mola Ram in my home.

thanks to everyone for posting their pics he look fantastic.

Back