Mola Ram Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And all futzed :rock :rock :rock
Hey King Darkness just wanted to tell you to make it more screen accurate on the arrow neclace the arrows go up on the left and down on the right like mine. :wink1:

MOLARAM077.jpg

My ONLY complaint on this thing is that the whole section between the chest and the base is really boring. Yeah, I know, it's character accurate, just wish there was a little "more" to the robes

Not much love for Mola, huh? When a PF of this quality is getting so little attention that says a lot about the license its from.

Indy really is a turd of a license :lol

Is it just me or did SideShow use REAL hair on Mola??? I just did some futzing and took a few good whiffs... that shat is real!! Mine even had a bit of gray in it...:horror

Sideshow has had more misses than hits with this line, and that's the overarching problem here. Also, this is the first time that we are getting any kind of high-end collectible from the Indy franchise, whereas SW and Marvel, for example, have been around for forever and a day. If companies, like Sideshow, would just stay committed to a license for once and work hard at improving quality, then the collectors will come around. It's going to take time, and not happen tomorrow. The Indy fans are out there. They just want something worthy to spend their money on.

This is in my poinion the best PF ever !!!!! Sideshow could top it making the Alter environment in 1:4 scale to go with Mola Ram and Indy TOD PF´s....Large yes but SOOOO COOL:panic:

todalter.jpg

templedoomtempleset.png

Hey Lasse, where did you get that Altar sculpt? It looks very cool!

Back