Mola Ram Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SDC13737-1.jpg

One of the very best from Sideshow :rock :rock :rock

Just received mine today. Best thing sideshow has done to date. A perfect storm, there's nothing wrong with this sinister bada$$, I am so delighted. I have Mola and Indy set up across the room from each other staring each other down with darts in their eyes. And speaking of eyes, this character has been absolutely rendered to perfection in that regard. TRuly frightening.

N

Getting my EX on Friday. I've already got a spot in the Detolf reserved for him. :yess:

AWESOME man! Can't wait to see pics from a fellow Canuck! :hi5:

Mine is on FLEX, so I won't get him until late October. I'll have to enjoy others' pics in the meantime...

Just received mine today. Best thing sideshow has done to date. A perfect storm, there's nothing wrong with this sinister bada$$, I am so delighted. I have Mola and Indy set up across the room from each other staring each other down with darts in their eyes. And speaking of eyes, this character has been absolutely rendered to perfection in that regard. TRuly frightening.

N

So AWESOME to hear kaiburr. Can't wait for this guy! Soooo...where are your 'truly frightening' pics?! :lol

showing as in stock now at forbiddenplanet.com, :yess:
but if they c*ck this up it will be their hearts that will be ripped out!:gah:

ok, my mola ram has been despatched and will be with me within 48hrs, so i take that back about forbiddenplanet.com, they can give themselves a pat on the back :hi5:

hat trick! must be a slow thread. got my mola ram today and hes fantastic, i had to go with the flaming heart and headress tho. no contest there, but compliments my rotla indy nicely

I got my last payment for Mola this month. Already have a spot set aside for him. Can't wait!

Can't believe this is back on Second Chance, one of SS's best efforts of late.

:cuckoo: :dunno :thud:

Can't believe this is back on Second Chance, one of SS's best efforts of late.

:cuckoo: :dunno :thud:

I know. This piece is truly amazing. It is most definitely the PF of the year, hands down.

Just not a lot of die hard Indy fans left that collect statues I guess. Oh well, there loss.

Back