Mola Ram Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries. Thanks for being a sport about the Lego. Do you have the ToD 1/4 Indy on order? He'd look killer on the other side of that cabinet!

No, I don't have the ToD Indy on order. Not entirely enamored with him. But I'm sure that once in-hand pics arrive, I'll fall in love with it and end up buying it anyway.

Sideshow really nailed the likeness and paint job on Mola Ram. I can't say again how pleased I am with it.

Sweet thanks! I am always on the look out for cool prints and I have never seen that Dorman before.

No problem! I just stumbled across it about a year ago. Apparently it's been out for a long time, but just never knew it existed. I also have Dorman's other print: "Thunder in the Orient," which I've had for about 25 years now. One of my first Indy art pieces I bought and is still one of my favorites.

Hey guys!

I'm not surprised that it is on the gift card section. I'm not surprised either that Sabretooth Exc is still available. There are so many things coming out that people just had to cancel a few things here and there and with Sppoktaular coming soon, we might see more exclusives going into the GC section.

Also Conan Exc Diorama and Gandalf Exc PF are on everyone's mind right now and I bet you we are not going to see these on the Gift card section.....

I think Mola is an amazing PF, but not a main character and I think things like Hulk comiquette, Iron man and War Machine are a must for Marvel Collectors and they are not cheap....

Cheers

Bear

The exclusive just got added to the gift card eligible list

As disappointing as this is it is not surprising considering all that SS have shipping through the end of the year. They must be sitting on a mountain of Mola's at the SS warehouse :(

Oh well, as long as we get a Henry Snr. PF :pray:

:rock :rock :rock

Can't wait!!!

I got a responce from SS last night that they're gonna process the final flex-payment on Thursday instead of Oct. 20. S it should arrive next week :yess:

Look who came two days early :yess:

collection2004-6.jpg

Last edited:
Kongrats IF! Amazing piece from Sideshow, terribly under appreciated.

Love the "pose" on Kurmit :lol

Kongrats IF! Amazing piece from Sideshow, terribly under appreciated.

Love the "pose" on Kurmit :lol

Thank you, your highness :D

It really is. His one of my favorites in my collection. And his still in stock, people, so go order him! You won't regret it.

:lol

Looks great IronFingaz, but where is that Kermit from? Nice variety in your collection btw.

Thanks!

It's the Master Replica Photo Puppet Replica.

Back