Mola Ram Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is one of Sideshow best PFs ever!

This is exactly why I always say Indy is not a sustainable, reliable license. If this cant sell through its already small number I think that says a lot about the license as a whole.

Cant tell an Indy fanboy that though, cause they think the license is comparable to SW :duh

It is one of Sideshow best PFs ever!

This is exactly why I always say Indy is not a sustainable, reliable license. If this cant sell through its already small number I think that says a lot about the license as a whole.

Cant tell an Indy fanboy that though, cause they think the license is comparable to SW :duh

I am an Indy fanboy and I know it isn't comparable to SW at all. I am grateful for everything we get but I know it could end in a second. Hopefully we still get a Last Crusade PF and they just keep the es really low.

I'm NOT even a fanboy of the Indy line and I even got this PF... I almost bought a second to display with the extra head.....:slap

I blame it on all these kids who grew up with Sh@t movies....:pfft:

Finally got my Mola Ram in last night and he's as good as the pics on the board illustrate. His wrist with the flaming heart doesn't fit as tightly as I would like, but apart from that I have no major complaints.

Yeah, that's a classy set up. It's nice to see high-end collections from time to time. Who says Pop Culture can't look sophisticated?

That Lego really takes it up a notch also! ;)

:lol Yeah, the Lego set wouldn't fit in my curio cabinet..too long.

The larger artwork is a Dave Dorman print and the smaller piece is custom work by Tim Proctor.

Thanks for the compliments. :)

The larger artwork is a Dave Dorman print and the smaller piece is custom work by Tim Proctor.

Sweet thanks! I am always on the look out for cool prints and I have never seen that Dorman before.

No worries. Thanks for being a sport about the Lego. Do you have the ToD 1/4 Indy on order? He'd look killer on the other side of that cabinet!

Back