Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Are you going to take an X-Acto to his smooth, rubber body and see if there really is a metal skeleton in him?

Z8UJ.gif

This must be done. The first and final lie must be revealed.

I want to see if they're packing him with his hand in his pocket lol

Do you guys really think those boxes are empty? Or are we just trying stretch the jokes (RENDERS!!!) for a little while longer?

Personally, I think that all of those boxes ARE filled... with a rather mediocre and disappointing figure.

The promised Molecule8 Revolution didn't happen.

agreed- it looks very subpar in every way to me- fancy packaging and COA to hide the fact you got ripped off for $300

Everyones still talking about the skeleton. I thought we established this wasn't coming with the mark one endo. Or do we now believe it wont even come with the "endolite"? Who am I kidding, everythings rendered anyway.

The inside is obviously made out of straws :lol

That would be the ultimate con, right? You buy it for $300, and rip it open only to find no Mark 1 endo, no endolite, but a cheap plastic frame...

Kind of reminds me of when I was a kid and bought a box of crackerjack, hoping to find a cool prize inside.

I can’t wait to see final delivery pics of this figure from collectors...ooops, I forgot, no cameras in Asia, so it may be a while..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Everyones still talking about the skeleton. I thought we established this wasn't coming with the mark one endo. Or do we now believe it wont even come with the "endolite"? Who am I kidding, everythings rendered anyway.

I just want to see someone tear him open. If he has a metal endoskeleton, great! If not, more M8 memes. It’s win-win.

Wednesday morning papers didn’t come

8dfaae3cd4ac1c2b1fd7f1bc04287edc.jpg

Just sliced my Lennon open. Here’s the “endo”

I’m guessing, but they will probably want to save time to meet the deadline and just plaster the certificates onto the front of the box. No need to put them inside..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You're having a laugh, aren't you? They'll want to meet a deadline?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Its Wednesday! Anyone have tracking info?

Whatever in the long history of broken promises makes you think they won’t break this one too? This is SOP for them. It’s insane.

Molecule8 have confirmed shipping for June 16th. Hold on to your butts.

Back