Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Ah I'm pending approval for the group thats why..... curious Pixel said you might reorder so guessing it doesn't look that bad then?
I'll have a mooch as soon as I get accepted :)

Top man thanks..... i actually though you guys were pulling my leg :rotfl
Ok so it doesn't look as bad as the pictures showed..... It actually looks fairly decent. Bit of futzing needed out the box but the imagine outfit is actually nice! The pics weren't in the case in the video but might fallen out..... but the guitar and figure look pretty good. :eek:

I'm sorta impressed that they pulled it off..... I just hope Molecule8 learn from their mistakes and also hire a better team especially in the photo department.

Top man thanks..... i actually though you guys were pulling my leg :rotfl
Ok so it doesn't look as bad as the pictures showed..... It actually looks fairly decent. Bit of futzing needed out the box but the imagine outfit is actually nice! The pics weren't in the case in the video but might fallen out..... but the guitar and figure look pretty good. :eek:

I'm sorta impressed that they pulled it off..... I just hope Molecule8 learn from their mistakes and also hire a better team especially in the photo department.

I’ve been coming into this thread for a bit of a laugh for the past 12 months, sorry guys I know it’s been painful at times but some of the best comments and posts have also happened here. Great to see there is light at the end of the tunnel for those that stuck fat. On the plus side now you effectively have two figures for the price of one. We haven’t seen that from a company for a while. Bring on Wonka now!

It doesn't look as tiny as before though..... No giraffe neck either compared to the green shirt.
I'm not sure if it's insert from the box but the singing sculpt hair looks a tad weird.

The closeups of the head aren't showing the proportions of the head to the rest of the body, but at the beginning of the video, the head still looks tiny in the full length shots of the whole figure. The giraffe neck could be hiding under the clothes since it's straight out of the box with no futzing. Better pics are still needed to judge this fully, I'm sure we'll see them soon.

It doesn't look bad guys, it's not worth $300 but it sure isn't a train wreck by any means. We'll see what other's think when they get it in hand, but going off that 480i YouTube video it isn't awful.

Head is definitely tiny and hair is still bad. And what’s with the short, crap video from someone who had the opportunity to be the first on YouTube to really show it off?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The closeups of the head aren't showing the proportions of the head to the rest of the body, but at the beginning of the video, the head still looks tiny in the full length shots of the whole figure.

Exactly. Not sure where people are seeing a head that isn't pin-sized.

Watch the video again -- the distance from the chin to the belt buckle -- that's a lot of room.

On the plus side, the guitar looks nice.

lanky lennon.jpg

Check head to belt buckle. That's looks OK to you?

It looks weird to me until he brings it closest to the camera. Guess I’ll find out... hopefully. You never know. This may be a SHS Nathan situation where only 3 people end up with the actual figure.

Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Also the buttons are a much better size. They aren’t clown buttons anymore. They look proportional.

2ed7935db5c566cef29ffe3c48c69c60.png

Last edited:

That angle obviously favors a small head -- having it closest to the camera.

Maybe its just bad lens warping and the figure is great.

It’s no worse than Sideshows Recent Indiana Jones or Jack Burton

An unusual unboxing video in the favoured portrait format but it doesn't look too bad,, not like the giraffe pics bad. Head looks small and the purple foam like like it's had the spaces for the hand etc hacked out with a knife.
Still not sure what's going on here.

Not sure what you guys are complaining about. The head looks fine to me.

shrunken.jpg

Back