Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

Tbh for me this is a win win - I looked at commissioning a set of piano hands and sculpted and printed was told around $150 + painting another $50.
Buying Lennon kinda worked in my favour after hearing that.

The guitar is nice...... I am very curious as to how the clothing/sculpt would fit on a normal body given we have 2 figures in this set.

Still not sure, they’ve had a prototype in box for a while now. It could be the same proto given that the box insert still looks like a mock up with shonky cut out pieces etc
I could be wrong maybe I’m just so pessimistic about it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like to see them do Beatles

have a feeling a couple of people will kick it before they complete the set. They still haven't even delivered this yet, except to the 1,000 Mandarin & Chinese speaking friends that got the april shipment that we have no contact with it seems. :lol

Tbh for me this is a win win - I looked at commissioning a set of piano hands and sculpted and printed was told around $150 + painting another $50.
Buying Lennon kinda worked in my favour after hearing that.

If you've got the money to do whatever you want, more power to you.

But giving this company money for this sub-par product, doesn't do anyone any favors. It just lets M8 know that this kinda tomfoolery is okay, when it's clearly not.

So the unboxing vid was put on YouTube by a Peter Sinclair, his only other upload was in 2015 and was you announce he'd bought a fish tank filter.
This whole thing is a little fishy (sorry)
Any idea who Peter Sinclair is maybe a member on here?

So the unboxing vid was put on YouTube by a Peter Sinclair, his only other upload was in 2015 and was you announce he'd bought a fish tank filter.

I really love this thread. If it was available as a book, I’d buy it.

So, you've been on this forum for 3 years and, in the last year, have only posted in this thread.

Seems fishy (sorry)

466ec443f98cae788d4fc033f39544050f0650d997ac0274ce301a17e45ec37b.jpg

So, you've been on this forum for 3 years and, in the last year, have only posted in this thread.

Seems fishy (sorry)
It's an amusing thread full of twists and turns.
I prefer the Facebook groups to post about figures, nice and easy to post pics etc.
Why are you here?

It's an amusing thread full of twists and turns.
I prefer the Facebook groups to post about figures, nice and easy to post pics etc.
Why are you here?

Well then I hope you understand the point I was making.

While some things may appear out of the ordinary on the surface, they may perhaps have perfectly reasonable explanations.

Hell yeah! You're right!

IT AIN'T FAIR, PETER SINCLAIR!!!!!!!!!

Well then I hope you understand the point I was making.

While some things may appear out of the ordinary on the surface, they may perhaps have perfectly reasonable explanations.
Oh absolutely, but surely you can't deny that the only unboxing vid for this highly anticipated figure from a company that fanfared itself into existence coming from a geezer with no apparent links to molecule8 the 1/6 world or John Lennon is a little odd to say the least?
Shouldn't this be vijay proudly displaying his Labor of love via a 4k upload?

Figure looks pretty decent so far I think. Aside from Hot Toys, the head is better than most other companies if you ask me.

I got info today the guys who ordered from the site will get there's now..... 1st batch is going to Japan etc as they have the highest order amount.

The UK retailer I'm with is getting theirs with everyone else which is Mid July.

So I guess if this is true we'll start seeing more pics this week.

Back