Molecule8 John Lennon UPDATE 5/10/18 - SCAM COMPANY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Molecule8 - 1/6th Scale John Lennon

I didn't come here to attack random dudes (you are a dude right?), I just came too talk figures. Try it sometime. ;)

No Eamon please you misunderstand me I am a huge fan of your posts in this crazy thread. You create such hate/abuse in a hit n' run style. I was just laughing because I assumed that was the attention you were aiming for again. Seriously this was my favorite moment here which you created for a few days: :https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178711&p=9476334&viewfull=1#post9476334 My mistake as I did not realise you had changed.

So carry on.

If we are talking three zero and barbiedoll ace I mean Star ace then yeah totally agree. :lecture

:lol :lol

Does any other member in this thread have it coming any time soon? A delivery notification?

If we are talking three zero and barbiedoll ace I mean Star ace then yeah totally agree. :lecture

I honestly didn't know what to expect, it looks good so far but as others have pointed out we need more in hand pics as that body does look a little off in proportions. I have reached out to M8 for a sample as I did a bit or work way back so lets see.

No Eamon please you misunderstand me I am a huge fan of your posts in this crazy thread. You create such hate/abuse in a hit n' run style. I was just laughing because I assumed that was the attention you were aiming for again. Seriously this was my favorite moment here which you created for a few days: :https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178711&p=9476334&viewfull=1#post9476334 My mistake as I did not realise you had changed.
So carry on.

Ah ok now I see what you are doing. Don't worry I haven't change and feel the exact same way. It's a little too easy to create hate these days sadly.

Does any other member in this thread have it coming any time soon? A delivery notification?

Decent pictures will probably pop up on Facebook first, so people will share here, but I cancelled my preorder.

The video helps but it also raises more questions. Just a little odd its so minimal given all the palava over this figure.

I don't think you do :lol

ee0668044c0a23be00efbf436832d2ae.jpg

Did you order directly from the Molcule8 site?

No, a retailer. You?

I have to disagree there about Star Ace, they have released some incredible figures over the last few years. Some of the recent ones have sucked but ones before it have some of the best mass manufactured sculpted I have seen.

I have to disagree there about Star Ace, they have released some incredible figures over the last few years. Some of the recent ones have sucked but ones before it have some of the best mass manufactured sculpted I have seen.

Agreed too - I like the early releases of SA. BUT the latest ones are pretty bad, which is what I assume he was referring to.

It's kinda annoying, you'd expect he'd do a video filmed the right way up showing the figure off properly.
This is gonna sound weird but the singing sculpt the hair on the side looks like it sticks out crazy amounts. :rotfl

Why would they not send one out to one of the Asian reviewers if they were trying to build anticipation? I also find it funny that per their latest shipping update it sounds like they are admitting that they never sent out the first orders. Not that I believed them anyway.

Figure looks alright. Still overpriced, but i'll be looking forward to receive it. The Army shirt looks less terrible.

The hair for the singing sculpt is a little flared but that's ok I guess....

I think the neck will be normal looking on the suit only, but will seem too long for the other black and green shirt. I remember Enterbay Leon back in the day. With the trench coat on he looked awesome but without it, then you'll see giraffe neck. Probably same for this.

LMAO. 624 pages of nothing. This is probably the longest oh no wait not a figure coming out ever... I've never seen anything like this

8456b59020affe39738eb462e8700081.png

You spotted this photo on KA Kim page.....that was the time most of us got conned by the statement of Molecule8 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMAO. 624 pages of nothing. This is probably the longest oh no wait not a figure coming out ever... I've never seen anything like this

This really, truly, deeply.... is a weird experience.

Back