Mondo 1/6 Scale He-man and The Masters of the Universe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mondo talking about a 1/6 scale buzz off and man e faces.cool.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240729_183749_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20240729_183749_Reddit.jpg
    519.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240729_183727_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20240729_183727_Reddit.jpg
    621.9 KB · Views: 0
Scare mare looks pretty cool (although the price of the set is pretty high). I resisted given how much room these Mondo collectibles take up and still hoping to see Swiftwind and sad that Swifty didn't get made before "Scare Mare" who is not exactly iconic...

You got it early, didn’t get my Teela until today.

I remember the Panthor 1st batch got an early release.
As an FYI Panthor never got later batches. It was marketed as the first people to preorder would get the first batch early release and later preorders would have to wait for the normal production run to come in. Everyone who preordered on the last day, still received the early batch. There were not enough preorders to warrant a second batch. I also believe Panthor was sold as like a "warehouse find" for the remaining stock.

As an FYI Panthor never got later batches. It was marketed as the first people to preorder would get the first batch early release and later preorders would have to wait for the normal production run to come in. Everyone who preordered on the last day, still received the early batch. There were not enough preorders to warrant a second batch. I also believe Panthor was sold as like a "warehouse find" for the remaining stock.
Yikes! That’s terrible.

Speaking of Panthor, what in the hell ever happened to the "flocked" version?

If they cancelled it, it sure would have been nice to tell everyone, for those who passed on the
regular version and wait for the flocked one... like myself.
IIRC, one of the 2 Mondo guys (Peter or Hector) said recently on a livestream that it has been challenging with the flock material not flaking, especially when articulating over time in poses.

But I do not recall them saying it was cancelled. Maybe it will show up at a Con as a Limited edition. Initially I was going to wait for Flocked but ended up getting the standard - still unopened in my garage.

Forget if I saw this on the Mondo channel or if the Mondo guys were a guest on another channel.

Back