MONDO - THE THING

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine showed up yesterday. Finally. Well after any eagerness for this one evaporated.

The heads are fine. The accessories are fine. The clothes are bad. The body is bad. The box arrived dinged and damaged. At least the box graphics are nice. Maybe Mondo should specialize in graphics... Oh wait.
Same for me. ^

I also noticed everything was double taped as well. Maybe from customs checking it..

Same for me. ^

I also noticed everything was double taped as well. Maybe from customs checking it..

If DHL customs opened it, the re-taping would be a bold yellow colour, with "Opened by DHL customs for inspection" printed all over the tape.

They have done this multiple times for me, and on 1 occasion, the tape SHOULD have read "Opened by a complete moron at DHL customs who has unwrapped every piece and thrown them back in the box minus bubble-wrap. Enjoy your completely smashed kit buildup which we will never reimburse you for".

Given these shipments are a 1:6 plastic figure, even DHL shouldn't be able to damage these! (I hope for you all).

If DHL customs opened it, the re-taping would be a bold yellow colour, with "Opened by DHL customs for inspection" printed all over the tape.

They have done this multiple times for me, and on 1 occasion, the tape SHOULD have read "Opened by a complete moron at DHL customs who has unwrapped every piece and thrown them back in the box minus bubble-wrap. Enjoy your completely smashed kit buildup which we will never reimburse you for".

Given these shipments are a 1:6 plastic figure, even DHL shouldn't be able to damage these! (I hope for you all).

Surprised they didn't take a dump in the box too

Back