Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if i would be a millionaire i would hire him to make me 1:1 clothes :D they look much better then what versace, boss, etc are making :p

You know... I hv given up my dream to be a fashion designer as there is no such fashion designer job in HK, the garment company are all copy machine only. And China will copy yr design and it will be available in market next day.:horror

You know... I hv given up my dream to be a fashion designer as there is no such fashion designer job in HK, the garment company are all copy machine only. And China will copy yr design and it will be available in market next day.:horror

But you are a fashion designer...a 1/6 fashion designer :clap

Also, you're getting the same price as the real shirts, which is a good thing.

So that makes you a successful 1/6 fashion designer...:lol

Last edited:

mh that's sad. but like ike said, you're competing with those big fashion names even you're concentrated in 1/6. It's not like you're sewing your products, you're really engineering the things and make your own style. so you're making your own fashion. and when you're able to make all those design and sewings in 1/6, god knows what you could do with 1:1. have you ever thought maybe going to europe or usa to live your fashion-dream?

First lot of vest and pants are ready to sent :

cimg2144w.jpg
cimg2143.jpg

Back