Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woot woot that jacket is amazing work kato

I have already found the Glock 18c (with the long mag and short) and the Katana (witekite is developping the handle, blades are from mononofu)

the black shirt is a pretty basic one I found,

the only difficult thing is to find things in large quantities for this custom project without having to commission everything new.

I would ask Kato to make us all black shirts :D:D:D since he´d do a great job on that as well but I also want to keep the costs of this figure as low as possible without sacrificing the essential parts (kato´s jacket, purple suit, etc.)

the shoes are cheap too but they look pretty high quality on a figure, they are clean-cut, shiny, and available. It´d be hard for me to find 21-30 black boots that cost $15 without each one being a little different lol.

Raymond will look at them when he receives the prototype to take pictures.

The shirt is under developing

This is the most important part of making a shirt : Collar Making:wave

cimg2092r.jpg

cimg2091.jpg

This is the link about the weapon in Matrix

400px-MP5KModified.jpg

600px-MatrixRevolutionsMP5K-1.jpg

600px-MatrixRevolutionsMP5K-4.jpg

600px-MatrixRevolutionsMP5K-2.jpg

Wait, I just noticed, it looks like he has a purple suit coat as well
underneath the trench. Then vest, then black shirt with tie.

Did you guys decide against that because it wouldn't look good under
the trench or maybe it was to costly? Or was that just something I missed in the thread?

Just wondering, because everything is so spot on and well done,
I'd expect nothing less from such a great bunch of customizers on this epic project..:)

Wait, I just noticed, it looks like he has a purple suit coat as well
underneath the trench. Then vest, then black shirt with tie.

Did you guys decide against that because it wouldn't look good under
the trench or maybe it was to costly? Or was that just something I missed in the thread?

Just wondering, because everything is so spot on and well done,
I'd expect nothing less from such a great bunch of customizers on this epic project..:)
I'm not too sure but I think his look may have been different in reloaded which is the look sunohc and kato etc are going for!

Amazing work, I'll only be able to afford a closed jacket version if it's ever possible, but that is just fantastic looking :bow

damn damn damn, best looking shirt out there. just woah! you're completely blowing us away with your skills my friend :)

Back