Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The shirt 90% completed :

cimg2094.jpg

cimg2095.jpg

cimg2099.jpg

cimg2097s.jpg

cimg2098.jpg

cimg2099.jpg

cimg2100t.jpg

cimg2101c.jpg

dannng that shirt looks nice. So detailed.

Hey Kato
just wondering, did you figure out a material suitable for that band around his arm? I don't know how necessary it is since I will OF COURSE pose him with your jacket lol.

dannng that shirt looks nice. So detailed.

Hey Kato
just wondering, did you figure out a material suitable for that band around his arm? I don't know how necessary it is since I will OF COURSE pose him with your jacket lol.

I think it should be a elastic band:exactly:

Haven't posted in this thread yet, but this is truely shaping up to be one of *the* best customs yet IMO. Amazing work by everybody involved.
That black shirt looks so great, I don't know what I'd need it for, but somehow I want it. :lol

Kato + Daniel = pure awesomeness. You guys should start your own company.

hey everyone,
I wanted to know the interest on this:

Kato has graciously offered to also do the Black dress shirt that Morpheus wears.
As you can see from the pics (bottom):

It's pretty amazing and expertly tailored.
However, this was not originally budgeted into the targeted price I had ($750).
The one that is going to be included in the original $750 version is a standard black dress shirt that I found (believe me it's hard to find the right things in bulk). The price was cheap for it but I judged the quality to be pretty good and it helped keep the cost of the whole figure down. I also figured that the CRITICAL aspects of the figure that needed to be KATO-tailored were the coat and vest/waistcoat and pants.

Therefore, KATO's Black shirt version will be an OPTIONAL UPGRADE for $100 (this is the exact price he is charging me).
Also updates on the black shirt
Kato told me the black shirt is actually harder to make than the vest and pants but the price is slightly lower for us :)
He also said:
It looks much better now as I have removed the velcro tape and change it into the finest snap button for the front closure. I have added a pair of white arms band on the sleeve too

Raymond will take pictures of BOTH versions (I will ask him in one sec lol) so you guys can see the difference at Early Preorders.
The OPTIONAL KATO BLACK SHIRT upgrade will ONLY be available to combiner during the Early Preorder. You may be able to order it separately afterward but that is up to Kato.

Let me know what you guys think,

once again, the KATO Black Shirt is only an OPTIONAL upgrade so I'm not raising the price of the full figure for the regular version. If you want the upgrade, the option will be available during the Early Preorder .

cimg2102e.jpg

cimg2103.jpg

cimg2104.jpg

cimg2107.jpg

Last edited:
Further making details of the shirt :

The finest snap buttons are used (left).
cimg2112q.jpg

The snap buttons are almsot not noticable when it is closed.
cimg2109n.jpg

The Medicom shirt is terrible
cimg2110.jpg

The hem finishing is as same as the real shirt
cimg2120.jpg

The yoke panel, overlapping seam along the armhole, which is also the same making as real shirt
cimg2118.jpg

cimg2116h.jpg

Lousy inside making of Medicom shirt
cimg2117v.jpg

The real cuff opening making
cimg2113y.jpg

That is some impressive hiding of the snaps Kato :clap, I usually take mine off and just glue the shirt closed on my customs because they look terrible.

Kato, if I'm a millionare I hire you for all my customs.:), you are the MASTER!!!:)

if i would be a millionaire i would hire him to make me 1:1 clothes :D they look much better then what versace, boss, etc are making :p

Back