Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waistcoat completed !

Medicom's shirt is really unacceptable... I don't know if I should make the blk shirt as well...

cimg2041u.jpg

cimg2042.jpg

cimg2043wh.jpg

cimg2044.jpg

cimg2045i.jpg

Last edited:
nice! it looks very crisp

I was wondering, do you have any tips on ironing 1:6 scale clothing?
i have a few suits I want to iron but I'm not sure where to start. Do I need a tiny iron-er or something?

thanks

nice! it looks very crisp

I was wondering, do you have any tips on ironing 1:6 scale clothing?
i have a few suits I want to iron but I'm not sure where to start. Do I need a tiny iron-er or something?

thanks

You know what? :lol

I never iron both the pants and waistcoat!:wink1:

It is all about the selection of farbic and sewing technique.

You may need to buy a mini iron (I don't hv it actually but you can search it in Ebay )

Steaming it should take creases out, why dont you put it near your kettle when thats steaming or something, sure that would work :wink1:

I have the black shirts already bought actually. They are not made by Kato but they fit pretty well anyways. I wanted to keep costs down as low as possible and still have the best outfits (by Kato).

I will have the arm bands , tie clip, and green tie made as well. They looked quite funny on Morpheus but hey, we're going for movie accurate right?
I'll have sculpt pics sometime next week. Ah I'm lagging.

That's very nearly how his skin looked in the Matrix films! :lol cool job so far Daniel

That's very nearly how his skin looked in the Matrix films! :lol cool job so far Daniel

hahahha ouch! :lol

Arian,
I may do a neo version later on depending on interest. the only thing is there are already a few great neo sculpts out there, but we'll see :)

:lol

Well, I already have a great Neo sculpt, if you know what I mean Daniel! But i'd be interested, who wouldn't want 2 of a great thing!?

Back