Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's morpheus nearly finished, still editing a bit and finding out a way for the glasses

sneak3.jpg

I LOVED sculpting the skin texture.
I got inspired by the new Enterbay Ip-man close up photos of the face.

I made the scars and pock marks on his face a little exaggerated, hopefully they'll show up through paint

They will be painted by Sean Ho (https://sunohc.com/sculpts/bradpaint/)
Final confirmation will be after the prototype though

meh plans for this!

10 Full Figure sets ( early pre-orders get a free unpainted head without neck for when he wears kung fu outfit)
5 Outfit and Painted head sets
5 Outfit sets
5 Painted head sets
10 Accessories sets
10 Unpainted heads (with neck)
10 Unpainted heads (without neck)

Fantastic Job! when will the pre order begin as I don't want to miss this one!

Triple wow!

Outfit and painted head set for me I think, although if "outfit and unpainted head" was a possibility i'd probabaly prefer that. What do you think Daniel?

Anyways, as long as I get that sculpt, i'm not bothered! Amazing job Daniel.

I keep looking at this sculpt, and every time I do, random Morpheus dialogue keeps running through my head. :panic: Can't get over this incredible sculpt.

Just amazing, please can we have another NEO and TRINITY, far better than the one that you did for me but i'm not complaining as long as i can buy one of these painted and the full figure, STILL AMAZING

Morpheus is just astonishing buddy! It is definately your best sculpt today

Well done mate your a super super talented guy

Wow that's freaking great! Love the idea of exaggerated pockmarks, since those would probably disappear with most paint aps.

This is the second prototype that the new farbic is using so as to achieve the more soft effect . Again the front and back yoke are missing while the front and back pleats are added.

cimg2059j.jpg

cimg2058k.jpg

cimg2055.jpg

cimg2056.jpg

Awesome! Wish I could afford it. :(

Would love at least the HS, purple vest/pants combo for my own HT TT body.

Back