Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img6221x.jpg

he's got a unique facial structure so I'm hoping this isn't going to be too hard

i'm actually finished with cobb (the narrowed nose edits, yes!:)) but I wont upload photos and stuf til i'm done with this last sculpt

img6222.jpg

damn daniel, that morpheus is looking reaaaaaaaaally promising. Don't know if i can buy all those Morpheus parts, but i need that head. It will be a bomb! :)

And as for Cobb, did you take a creative pause on that? :)
Or have you already baken it?

And like mentioned, i would love to see a newer Neo version from you. There are already some of him out there, but no one can beats you :p

hey guys I need a consensus on this asap if possible

would having the glasses as separate be an important thing to have for this sculpt? or would you pose him with the glasses no matter what anyways?
I've heard from my caster that if I do sculpt the glasses, they may be prone to fall off quite easily... not to mention hard to cast

arian,
actually cobb's finished. I'm finishing off the neck but the nose was made narrower and I'll have some pics of it soon:)

Hmm, for the majority of the time i'd have him with glasses on but having them removable would be cool. Maybe a little indentation in his nose which would help them stay on would be an idea?

If it is possible to do the glasses and you don't mind, i'd supply them with the head and let the person do whatever they want with them!

Hmm, for the majority of the time i'd have him with glasses on but having them removable would be cool. Maybe a little indentation in his nose which would help them stay on would be an idea?

If it is possible to do the glasses and you don't mind, i'd supply them with the head and let the person do whatever they want with them!

thanks platty, I'll see what I can do. Personally I'd like them removable too.

I think I'm going to make the back of the glasses thicker (easier for casting) and have a small wire for the nose connector.
If I can meddle around with teh back of the glasses (since you can't see them from the front), I can maybe have it sit on the face pretty well!?

i'm actually finished with cobb (the narrowed nose edits, yes!:))

:yess: :yess: :yess:

slowly getting there:
img6232h.jpg

Holy crap! That's amazing! :bow

I'm not a part of the Morpheus project, but is I were I would want the glasses to be removable. Especially when you have done such a great job with the eyes! :google

P.S. If I remember right, he has uneven ears, and you have captured that perfectly!

here's morpheus nearly finished, still editing a bit and finding out a way for the glasses

sneak3.jpg

I LOVED sculpting the skin texture.
I got inspired by the new Enterbay Ip-man close up photos of the face.

I made the scars and pock marks on his face a little exaggerated, hopefully they'll show up through paint

They will be painted by Sean Ho (https://sunohc.com/sculpts/bradpaint/)
Final confirmation will be after the prototype though

meh plans for this!

10 Full Figure sets ( early pre-orders get a free unpainted head without neck for when he wears kung fu outfit)
5 Outfit and Painted head sets
5 Outfit sets
5 Painted head sets
10 Accessories sets
10 Unpainted heads (with neck)
10 Unpainted heads (without neck)

Last edited:
Back