Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm I didn't know that Kato. I don't know which one I got. I ordered the full figure from daniel with your upgraded shirt and he told me you would be sending your tie because of the shirt upgrade so I really don't know which one you sent me.

Umm yeah the knot is a bit tight and I really didn't want to try and force it, but like I said before I just have to fool around with it some more I think.

The ties are done, great.
Daniel, if you reading this, I didnt get mine.

The glasses and tie are perfect :clap

IMG_3930.jpg

IMG_3927.jpg

IMG_3924.jpg

IMG_3922.jpg

Kato, for your glasses did you add a coat of black and some gloss?

I guess yr glassess hasn't been painted with glossy black color.

Some pics before the glasses fell off :lol

806b605a.jpg

99393463.jpg

40aedd38.jpg

1337fa8e.jpg

Finally got everything to look pretty much the way I want it. SO, so, satisfied with this figure as a whole :rock

It's truly so incredible that I tend to forget it's a custom. Customs usually have some type of feature that gives away that they're customs. This doesn't. This is professional. I'm often kind of taking it for granted how amazing it is because I catch myself almost thinking that this is a mass produced hot toys product, but then I stop and think that it's not. It's just soooooooooo much better than anything they could've done with The Matrix license.

Marker, sweet pics bro. Where'd you get that samurai sword display, thats exactly what I've been looking for.

Thanks man. Just look up Meister 1/6 samurai sword on ebay. I bought 2 of those just for the swords originally for my custom deadpool. I had the rest of the display just sitting around and was gonna box it up, but figured it might be pretty cool to use for the morpheus.

Looks great marker! I know what you mean about forgetting that Morpheus is a custom, everything about the figure is absolute quality. Can't wait for Neo!

Back