MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR AUGUST!

So cr0w is Zack achieved the impossible? You told me before he was close but not quite there yet well from this post of yours it sounds like you think he is now. :dunno

Now that is understatement IMO! :lol

There will never be 1/6 hair that I consider perfect. It's simply impossible to create workable material that is small enough to be truly in scale with the sculpture.

That being said, I think this is closer than anything else I've seen thus far.

There will never be 1/6 hair that I consider perfect. It's simply impossible to create workable material that is small enough to be truly in scale with the sculpture. That being said, I think this is closer than anything else I've seen thus far.

I don't think it is impossible but probably highly unlikely. Why do u think it is impossible?

pUT ME ON THE LIST!!!!

I don't think it is impossible but probably highly unlikely. Why do u think it is impossible?

Because it would have to microscopically fine. Think how small in diameter a single strand of hair is. Can you imagine one in 1/6?

Is it impossible? I guess not, but who would want to produce it?

list updated, only 4 spots left.

These things go fast. There's going to be a lot of awesome Jokers out there. :rock

Sent from my LG-E739 using Fiendtalk 2

How much do we send for the deposit???

oh and btw guys the post office has seen fit to raise there prices on ems again, it's $50 now. i'll eat the cost on the last few that i only charged $40 for, but from now on it's $50.

and calcifer, a deposit of half is required to get on the list.

I just looked at the list and noticed hollys is getting 4 of these things. :lol

I'd get a second if I could, honestly.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Zach, I want an unpainted sculpt with mob meeting hair but is it ok if I just send you a deposit of 50 euros ( $65) it's all I have in my paypal balance right now and I don't want to miss out, can pay the rest of the deposit balance tomorrow.

Will there be a September list? I'd buy another unpainted from that run if there was, I can't afford two of them this month.

Zach, I want an unpainted sculpt with mob meeting hair but is it ok if I just send you a deposit of 50 euros ( $65) it's all I have in my paypal balance right now and I don't want to miss out, can pay the rest of the deposit balance tomorrow.

Will there be a September list? I'd buy another unpainted from that run if there was, I can't afford two of them this month.

yeah that's fine, i got it, thanks. and yes there will be a list in september as well.

My favourite pic so far. Love this headsculpt.

O Zach once the sculpt is fully paid off if you can finish my joker shoes too and ship them along with the sculpt that would be great!

Because it would have to microscopically fine. Think how small in diameter a single strand of hair is. Can you imagine one in 1/6?

Is it impossible? I guess not, but who would want to produce it?

Fair enough but I can't see anything wrong with Zacks one.

No problems, it is better to buy something that is of no value than to wreck one of your own right?

Yeah, but I have no patience, and since my Joker head arrived at work today I'm going to hack the neck adapter from my laughing head coz I just can't wait for one to ship from eBay, lol. As long as the adapters are the same it doesn't bother me.

all of the truetype and knock off truetype neck adapters are the same, and you can usually find them cheaper on toy anxiety.

Yeah, but I have no patience, and since my Joker head arrived at work today I'm going to hack the neck adapter from my laughing head coz I just can't wait for one to ship from eBay, lol. As long as the adapters are the same it doesn't bother me.

U might want to sell the DX11 complete later though, plus wouldn't u want something to try out on first in case u **** it up?

Back