MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR AUGUST!

I didn't bother posting pics of mine because I got the same paint up as Ash Housewares, but I might post a few from my phone soon (don't have a camera).

Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. CLOSED FOR JULY!

finally had time to take pics!!!

mcu interrogation room

This is my paint-up! Sorry I have yet to put on my Joker and get posed up yet! This is very scene specific, but I gotta say, it's unique and I love it.

Thank you very much Zach, first your 1:4th version and now in 1:6t; my Joker collection is complete!:yess:

Some crappy phone pics. Sorry for the lack of quality on these shots, I did the best I could lol. The figure isn't really futzed/posed properly, just added the head to the body and quickly set it up in my Detolf to see how it looks.

q6yz.jpg

6i9x.jpg

w0af.jpg

And this is how it looks in my Detolf:

hdl1.jpg

Thanks for doing these Zach, you've done an awesome job :)

Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. CLOSED FOR JULY!

Can i take it?

Dude, just send the money and you should be good. Info on page one.

finally had time to take pics!!!

mcu interrogation room

This is my paint-up! Sorry I have yet to put on my Joker and get posed up yet! This is very scene specific, but I gotta say, it's unique and I love it.

Thank you very much Zach, first your 1:4th version and now in 1:6t; my Joker collection is complete!:yess:

This one is my favorite. That is one killer sculpt. Congrats.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks The Fiend, Zach has really hit his stride with this release, and the BB Head-sculpts. :thud:

...that is next on my list:monkey3

Your paint is very scene specific but I'm leaning toward that one for mine. It just looks so damn good. I have the BB head. Its great.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for putting me on the list Zach. Just had to have another one of these. Forgot to ask if I can have the eyes painted forward and up slightly. Thanks

Who bought the proto.

I'd like to see more pics of that one on the body if that person wishes to share.

wake got the proto.

on a side note, i've noticed a few of you asking for a scarecrow head, how many of you guys are interested? if i get enough interest i'll do it.

here's what the final version of the head looked like.

I'd be down for one Zach - looks much better than the stock head - is it all material?

What's final cost at, ball park figure?

I'd be interested in Scarecrow pending price. I'm still getting the money up for the deposit on Joker. With Wizard World Chicago, my daughters birthday, and my birthday all taking place in the last 2 weeks I'm insanely broke lol I WILL get you a deposit though. I sold DX11 because I didn't like the head sculpt. Yours is infinitely better and I wish I at least kept the body. Hopefully you continue Joker man, it's superb.

the scarecrow head would end up being the same price as the joker head due to the amount of work involved.

Back