MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR AUGUST!

all of the truetype and knock off truetype neck adapters are the same, and you can usually find them cheaper on toy anxiety.

Didn't know that, thanks dude :)

U might want to sell the DX11 complete later though, plus wouldn't u want something to try out on first in case u **** it up?

Yeah, I may want to sell the DX11 complete, but my point was that if the neck adapter I buy is the same as the neck adapter on my laughing sculpt, then what's the big deal if I cut up the one on my laughing sculpt? I just replace it with a new neck adapter and then it's back to how it was originally :)

Didn't know that, thanks dude :)

Yeah, I may want to sell the DX11 complete, but my point was that if the neck adapter I buy is the same as the neck adapter on my laughing sculpt, then what's the big deal if I cut up the one on my laughing sculpt? I just replace it with a new neck adapter and then it's back to how it was originally :)

As long as they still have the same ones around the time u want to sell it.

that's just what i was going to say, it doesn't matter since they're all the same. also, this is seriously one of the easiest things to do. only thing to watch out for is cutting yourself.

i've never not seen ht neck adapters for sale on toy anxiety or ebay or monkeydepot or anyplace else. not something to worry about.

U never know they may change the type of adapter and might be harder to get in years to come. Anyway I would buy one from ebay since it is free shipping before I mulitated the one that came with the DX11, despite that they are the same thing.

Nevertheless, the choice is yours xpl0sive, I was just giving u some sort of advice. Whatever decision you make good luck with it all. :peace

they've used the same neck adapters for 8+ years i really doubt they'll change them, again not something to worry about.

plus if they were going redesign their neck adapters it would've happened with the updated truetypes they recently released, and no need to over react about someone else's figure.

plus if they were going redesign their neck adapters it would've happened with the updated truetypes they recently released, and no need to over react about someone else's figure.

True but I was mainly giving advice, then I sort of got caught up into it and forgot that it is not my figure but someone else's.

Anyway, like I said before I respect xpl0sive's decision whatever that may be. :peace

As long as they still have the same ones around the time u want to sell it.

lol nah, I'm buying another one now, but since it'll take maybe a week to ship, I'll use the adapter from my laughing head for now on MRM's head, and when the replacement adapter arrives in the mail I'll just attach it to the laughing head. All good :)

Hey Zach. Deposit sent for Jail cell version.

Cheers

Did anyone here order the jail cell look? Still trying to decide make up choices, some pics would be much help.

Thanks Ash for your party crash pics.

Just got on the list. Can't wait to get one of these. :)

Did anyone here order the jail cell look? Still trying to decide make up choices, some pics would be much help.

Thanks Ash for your party crash pics.

There's 4 or 5 pics a few pages back of most the main looks in the movie. MCU paint included.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Got mine today, will sort some pictures when I get home from work

I just ordered the meeting with the mob bosses scene paint and hair with the eyes slightly looking off to the right. Can't wait to see the finished result. :)

Back