MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR SEPTEMBER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. OPEN FOR AUGUST!

the scarecrow head would end up being the same price as the joker head due to the amount of work involved.

That sounds very fair to me. Erm...this kinda got me wondering...well (re)wondering have you or do you ever consider putting hair on the Two-Face sculpt?

the head under the mask is just some random head i had lying around from a solider story fig i used to bash something ages ago. in order to get the fabric to fold and crease the way it is the mask can't be removed, so it really didn't matter what the face looked like underneath. the eyes are blue and of a similar shape to murphy's which is all that mattered.

That sounds very fair to me. Erm...this kinda got me wondering...well (re)wondering have you or do you ever consider putting hair on the Two-Face sculpt?

i generally only bother with real hair on heads if longer (about down to the shoulders) shorter hair sculpts rarely look good with real hair, though i've seen a couple that look okay. plus the paint app on the twoface heads took awhile to do and adding real hair would have really drag it out more.

i generally only bother with real hair on heads if longer (about down to the shoulders) shorter hair sculpts rarely look good with real hair, though i've seen a couple that look okay. plus the paint app on the twoface heads took awhile to do and adding real hair would have really drag it out more.

I agree. Hair on figures is already iffy, and too short hair just doesn't have weight.

Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. CLOSED FOR AUGUST!

Received mine, and it looks great. Even unpainted the likeness is spot on!

Can't wait to work on this.

Thanks again Zach

I'll by a scarecrrow head.....but I'm still waiting for the 1/4 scale joker to be revisited.

Wow that is insanely good. Such an amazing job Zach has done. Can't wait to get my second one.

Yes, when MRM first released the photos of the head sculpts a few pages back, mine is the first in the photos.

The video doesn't really show the awesome detail of this and the hair has more green highlights than shown.

:wave

Re: MRM Complete resculpt of 2.0 Joker w/ real hair. CLOSED FOR JULY!

and so everyone knows you all can restyle the hair, just wet it a little and use a tooth pick or something to move the hair around. and a little hair spray will hold it in place once you have looking the way you want it.

Hey Zach, great work! :clap What materieal is the hair made of? Is it real wig hair or something artificial?

Is it possible to get a spot on the next month's list already?

Darn I missed August list for the Joker. I'll be looking out for September.

got my head on, and weathered the jacket

Looks amazing. Congrats.

When I get one of these is there anybody in the Los Angeles area that could help me put on the head? I don't have any tools so I cant do it myself. I will pay $40 for their service.

Back