Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad that the open faced mask is the reg. I can pick Ms. Marvel up from another online site for less!

300041_press01-001.jpg

nice...now I don't have to scramble for the EX :banana

I'll laugh if the ES for the EX is 150. lol

The Universal Flipper Code (UFC) from the 2010 Official Flipper Handbook (TM) states that no Ex ES shall be less than or equal to 500 for the months of Febuary 2010 onwards. Sorry. I have a friend who's friend's friend is a flipper so I'm in the know.....

nice...now I don't have to scramble for the EX :banana

:lecture :rock Correctamundo!

it'll prob be 750 :lol

:lol

The Universal Flipper Code (UFC) from the 2010 Official Flipper Handbook (TM) states that no Ex ES shall be less than or equal to 500 for the months of Febuary 2010 onwards. Sorry. I have a friend who's friend's friend is a flipper so I'm in the know.....

Who knew that Flipper had the inside scoop on SSC's Ex ES numbers!

flipper.jpg

Last edited:
yeah the ex is worth if ur getting it.

hmm another fail base though, sigh. why the bases for the PFs so boring? At least they bother to shade this one versus the Gambit.

I wouldn't say fail tho. Simple, but effective, to the point. I kinda like it.

Yeah I dont like the base. I would have prefer debris and rubble.

I'm assuming you wouldn't be getting this one anyways, since it falls into your "same old boring Bowen pose" classification.:gun

:lecture :rock Correctamundo!

:lol

flipper.jpg

lol Flipper, the President of the Flipping Club.

I wouldn't say fail tho. Simple, but effective, to the point. I kinda like it.

I'm assuming you wouldn't be getting this one anyways, since it falls into your "same old boring Bowen pose" classification.:gun

that is NOT a bowen pose. Show me one of bowen's statue with that sexy of a pose. yes she is standing but she has attitude. I know that is something you dont understand. :gun back at you

who cares what the ES is for the EX.. the regular (non comicy) head is 100x better IMO!

flipper.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Oh the flippers are mad now. That was supposed to be off the record, on the QT, and very hush-hush......

QUOTE=daikkenaurora;2294080

that is NOT a bowen pose. Show me one of bowen's statue with that sexy of a pose. yes she is standing but she has attitude. I know that is something you dont understand. :gun back at you[/QUOTE]

lol okay

What type of fabric do you guys think is used for the clothing? It's really hard to tell from the pics...

Awesome. I'll be getting the regular. I'm glad that the regular is the one with the open mask because its really the best of the two.

The open mask face totally sells this piece, at least for me.
It completely draws you in. It's captivating.
Had the piece featured the closed mask only, I would have easily passed.

Back