Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i just got my WL order in since i didn't want to inflate the ES if i could avoid it and since i'm 50/50 on this piece if i'm going to keep it.

besides i'm sure the WL will convert today or tomorrow.:rolleyes:

well i just got my WL order in since i didn't want to inflate the ES if i could avoid it and since i'm 50/50 on this piece if i'm going to keep it.

besides i'm sure the WL will convert today or tomorrow.:rolleyes:

yeah, this one will convert pretty easily I think. I'm on the fence too. :confused:

Is it just me or is sideshow's website just a big piece of ____?

I completely forgot about this PPO so I was gonna jump on the WL right now (which I know will convert) and it tells me I need to login. So I login then go to the page, tells me I still need to login. What a piece of junk.

Is it just me or is sideshow's website just a big piece of ____?

I completely forgot about this PPO so I was gonna jump on the WL right now (which I know will convert) and it tells me I need to login. So I login then go to the page, tells me I still need to login. What a piece of junk.

Keep hitting F5 it will work... takes a while.

I've learn this trick, :lecture

Did you read what happened to me with the streamline url...?!?!?!

Keep hitting F5 it will work... takes a while.

I've learn this trick, :lecture

Did you read what happened to me with the streamline url...?!?!?!

Yea, what a pile. Got on the WL. Although I am still on the fence about this because now that I saw the District 9 weapons...I may need to get one of those.

Back