Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WoW. Not impressed at all. Her face isn't pretty, her head is too small, don't like the hair and the Avengers base really sucks. Are they going to start giving the future releases Avengers bases? Terrible idea since the other Avengers didn't get them. I never liked standardized bases like this anyways. Give me some rubble, broken _____, anything, but not a logo base. Major Pass, here.

BB

WoW. Not impressed at all. Her face isn't pretty, her head is too small, don't like the hair and the Avengers base really sucks. Are they going to start giving the future releases Avengers bases? Terrible idea since the other Avengers didn't get them. I never liked standardized bases like this anyways. Give me some rubble, broken _____, anything, but not a logo base. Major Pass, here.

BB

Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

BB
Thanks for stopping by.

Don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

It's a real disappointment. This is a real weak release. Sideshow can do much better than this. Are people really happy with the base? She's too skinny. Talk about a boring pose! You guys rip into Bowen's stuff for being too boring. But this pose is exciting? lol She's not even pretty. Please, give me a break. What a disappointment!

BB

Face isn't pretty?

ernie-bert-wtf.jpg

It's a real disappointment. This is a real weak release. Sideshow can do much better than this. Are people really happy with the base? She's too skinny. Talk about a boring pose! You guys rip into Bowen's stuff for being too boring. But this pose is exciting? lol She's not even pretty. Please, give me a break. What a disappointment!

BB

Yea, Bowen should make something better than this Ms. Marvel stuff. Wink Wink :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I wish I had the space and the $$$ to collect this line... I'd love to focus solely on Avengers, and this'd be a definite buy. Congrats to those who got the exclusive.

Back