Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys rip into Bowens stuff all the time for being too boring but this pose is good? Please...

BB
As a matter of fact, most people around here really dig bowen's stuff/sculpts, but most don't buy it 'cause of the scale. That is the case for me.

You won't ever hear me bad mouthing their stuff, I know quality work when I see it.

As a matter of fact, most people around here really dig bowen's stuff/sculpts, but most don't buy it 'cause of the scale. That is the case for me.

You won't ever hear me bad mouthing their stuff, I know quality work when I see it.

That is true, it's only the scale that bothers me with Bowen stuff, I've come so close to pulling the trigger on many Bowen pieces but then the inner Ski comes out and knows what is right to do.

1/4 or die.

You guys rip into Bowens stuff all the time for being too boring but this pose is good? Please...

BB

Tim sculpted the hell out of this, it's beautiful.

I'll pass on the Bowen stuff, thanks.

Sorry detail and size of the Bowen didn't cut it for me. This is a PF too, does Bowen make those with fabric etc? He seems like a good sculptor but are you a Bowen fanatic or something, coming into threads and slamming SS stuff vs Bowen... you must be the Kanye West of collectibles eh? :D

1:4 scale ftw!

I read so much Bowen bad mouthing on here regarding boring poses, uninteresting characters, etc. I can't believe scale is even an issue when it comes to great sculpting. Why limit yourself?

BB

That is true, it's only the scale that bothers me with Bowen stuff, I've come so close to pulling the trigger on many Bowen pieces but then the inner Ski comes out and knows what is right to do.

1/4 or die.

i dont know why i found that very funny, this lady at work looked at me like i was crazy... :lol

It's a real disappointment. This is a real weak release. Sideshow can do much better than this. Are people really happy with the base? She's too skinny. Talk about a boring pose! You guys rip into Bowen's stuff for being too boring. But this pose is exciting? lol She's not even pretty. Please, give me a break. What a disappointment!

BB

Who said anything about Bowen?

Admit it; you're a bit disappointed in this latest offering.

No, it's not. She's got the "heroin chic" look going; like she belongs walking up and down the catwalk.

Bowen's Ms Marvels are better than this!! He gave her hips!! lol

This doesn't come close to Bowen's Ms Marvel statues. Sorry, it's bigger but that's it!

Starting to make sense now. :lol

I read so much Bowen bad mouthing on here regarding boring poses, uninteresting characters, etc. I can't believe scale is even an issue when it comes to great sculpting. Why limit yourself?

BB
I'm not a millionaire and if I have to choose between a 1:6 statue at $200 or a 1:4 statue at $250-$350, best believe I'm gonna go with the 1:4.

I'm not a millionaire and if I have to choose between a 1:6 statue at $200 or a 1:4 statue at $250-$350, best believe I'm gonna go with the 1:4.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:clap:clap:clap:clap

Totally agree. I'm not one to get a ton of statues and I want the ones I get to be big and stand out. Scale is important since I have big rooms and don't like the look of tiny pieces everywhere.

Well you best well better get another job then!

BB

Don't think it's about getting a job, it's about being practical, making choices, and what things are worth to you. Hey I can afford to fill my whole room with hundreds of statues but I don't for a reason. Don't want to.

I don't have any Bowens, but I signed up for the Planet Hulk waitlist because that looks too good to pass up.

Back