Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any guesses as to the ES of the EX?

I'm thinking as this might be the first Avenger base statue, it might be even lower than usual t draw more people to the next Avengr base piece. I wonder if Hawkeye will be in line soon.

...750... everyone knows that :tap

always find it funny when someone with 600 and something posts calls someone newbie :rotfl

With 12,000+ posts you must have a real interesting life! LOL

Shut the computer down, shower, and open the front door; there's a world going on out there! LOL

BB

Shut the computer down, shower, and open the front door; there's a world going on out there! LOL

BB

Wait you called someone a newbie for having few posts then another a no lifer for having more post? then another for hanging out in elementary schools cos he didn't think the butt looked like a 12 year old? dude, wasup with you, stop flinging derogatory remarks around just cos they don't agree with your stand?

BB

You're on a roll today. Did someone say something bad about Bowen? :lol

Seriously, Bowen doesn't need you to defend him. He's doing fine on his own.

His scale is 1:5? The latest cap is 13.5" that's definitely not 1:5 scale.

Not arguing, was trying to find out the right info, cos you said he can't make 1:4 because of his licence not by choice, but now it seems he can make 17.5" , and if he can make 18-20" that's 1:4 scale.

Not 1:5, sorry, my mistake. More like 1:7.

BB

BB

Yea, you would only knows...you hangs out at the local elementary school. :duh

Wait you called someone a newbie for having few posts then another a no lifer for having more post? then another for hanging out in elementary schools cos he didn't think the butt looked like a 12 year old? dude, wasup with you, stop flinging derogatory remarks around just cos they don't agree with your stand?

Did you read any of the potshots thrown at me? I was just giving my opinion on the Ms Marvel PF and questioned the many attacks on Bowen's stuff in comparison to SS's product. You must have missed a bunch of posts there, slick.

BB

You're on a roll today. Did someone say something bad about Bowen? :lol

Seriously, Bowen doesn't need you to defend him. He's doing fine on his own.

I'm just questioning the hypocrisy of some, that's all. I know Bowen doesn't need anyone's defense. He's released a ton of great stuff. As has Sideshow.

BB

Did you read any of the potshots thrown at me? I was just giving my opinion on the Ms Marvel PF and questioned the many attacks on Bowen's stuff in comparison to SS's product. You must have missed a bunch of posts there, slick.

BB

I don't think in any of Lin Kuei's 4 posts did he say anything that warranted you calling him a newbie, sport.

Back