Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heck, Bowen is weak in the pants against Hot Toys and DC Direct.....hmm wonder what else Bowen is weak on??!!

They're only little cause they are 1:6 scale.

And do you think this Ms. Marvel has a nice, healthy butt? I guess if you like 12 year olds...yikes!!:D

BB

I am in trouble if this looks like a 12 year olds ass....

msmarv11.jpg

:drool :drool :drool

Come to papa!!!!!!

I'm not a millionaire and if I have to choose between a 1:6 statue at $200 or a 1:4 statue at $250-$350, best believe I'm gonna go with the 1:4.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Don't think it's about getting a job, it's about being practical, making choices, and what things are worth to you.

Well said. I agree 100%. :clap :lecture :rock

Hey I can afford to fill my whole room with hundreds of statues but I don't for a reason. Don't want to.

Or need to.

That doesn't seem 1/6 or 1/7 scale? I thought buzzybean said he only had licence to produce 1/6? That would put him at 8.75 feet at 1/6 scale lol.

I'm not sure what the license covers but there is a limit to the height of his statues I believe. It may not be a 1:6 license only.

BB

With only three posts to your name you may want to catch up a bit before you chime in! lol

BB

Sure. I was just curious how critique of a Sideshow statue relates to Bowen? Positive or negative, you articulate your opinion of the statue, not the people that disagree with you and like the statue and why they're wrong. Easy to understand?

Back