Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure what the license covers but there is a limit to the height of his statues I believe. It may not be a 1:6 license only.

BB

So he can make up to 17.5". That's 1/5 scale at least with base. If he can make 17.5" I really doubt he can't make 18" which is 1:4 scale, are you sure you got the right info?

Sure. I was just curious how critique of a Sideshow statue relates to Bowen? Positive or negative, you articulate your opinion of the statue, not the people that disagree with you and like the statue and why they're wrong. Easy to understand?

Newbie,

I did articulate my opinion of the statue. I also questioned why many people on here say that Bowen produces sculpts with boring poses but then turn face and RAVE about the SS Ms. Marvel.

Keep up.

BB

Bowen ain't going beyond their little share of the market. Might just be best that they stay sssmmmmmaaaaalllllllllllllllll!!

Don't think it's about getting a job, it's about being practical, making choices, and what things are worth to you. Hey I can afford to fill my whole room with hundreds of statues but I don't for a reason. Don't want to.

Like this....

IMCollectionD.jpg

So he can make up to 17.5". That's 1/5 scale at least with base. If he can make 17.5" I really doubt he can't make 18" which is 1:4 scale, are you sure you got the right info?

17.5 is what Sideshow's site says. Not sure if it's 100% accurate.

No, I'm not sure I have the right info. I do know that there is a limit to what he can produce. Some people say his scale is more like 1:5 anyways.

I'm not sure what point we were arguing...

BB

Newbie,

I did articulate my opinion of the statue. I also questioned why many people on here say that Bowen produces sculpts with boring poses but then turn face and RAVE about the SS Ms. Marvel.

Keep up.

BB

always find it funny when someone with 600 and something posts calls someone newbie :rotfl

No, I'm not sure I have the right info. I do know that there is a limit to what he can produce. Some people say his scale is more like 1:5 anyways.

I'm not sure what point we were arguing...

BB

His scale is 1:5? The latest cap is 13.5" that's definitely not 1:5 scale.

Not arguing, was trying to find out the right info, cos you said he can't make 1:4 because of his licence not by choice, but now it seems he can make 17.5" , and if he can make 18-20" that's 1:4 scale.

Any guesses as to the ES of the EX?

I'm thinking as this might be the first Avenger base statue, it might be even lower than usual t draw more people to the next Avengr base piece. I wonder if Hawkeye will be in line soon.

Back