Mystique PF (not AH!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics Havok. I'm liking this piece a lot. The top of her blue crack looks amazing. I feel like flicking a penny in there.

I'm not totally sure what flicking a penny in there would accomplish, but it sure sounds funny. :lol

Havok what are you doing up so late? Go to bed.

I have female friends that use to always wear their pants extremely low at clubs or parties; so my friends and I use to flick coins into their buttcrack from faraway to see who would get the points. It was always fun watching them squirm and dig into their ass in front of everyone. They had no idea it was us. :lol By they way we were real young and very drunk and would never do that today.:monkey3

Havok what are you doing up so late? Go to bed.

I have female friends that use to always wear their pants extremely low at clubs or parties; so my friends and I use to flick coins into their buttcrack from faraway to see who would get the points. It was always fun watching them squirm and dig into their ass in front of everyone. They had no idea it was us. :lol By they way we were real young and very drunk and would never do that today.:monkey3
Late? I'm usually no in bed until like 4am. :lol

That definitely sounds.....interesting. :lol I can imagine how funny it would be to actually see. :D

Late? I'm usually no in bed until like 4am. :lol

That definitely sounds.....interesting. :lol I can imagine how funny it would be to actually see. :D

Yup those were the days. You guys would of had fun with us back then.

But back to the piece. If she is still around I'll probably get this in May since I just got the Darth Maul PF, Iron Spiderman, Star Wars Leia PF and King Leonidas all within a two week span not to mention Cammy is coming soon. It seems like all my orders just happen to come all at once. I need a bit of a breather or at least my card does.

Yup those were the days. You guys would of had fun with us back then.

But back to the piece. If she is still around I'll probably get this in May since I just got the Darth Maul PF, Iron Spiderman, Star Wars Leia PF and King Leonidas all within a two week span not to mention Cammy is coming soon. It seems like all my orders just happen to come all at once. I need a bit of a breather or at least my card does.
Yeah I now what you mean. I just got Mystique, plus the Slave Leia PF soon, and the Arnold PF in April. Not to mention Black Queen and the T-Rex Dio in 2nd Quarter also. Although I think the T-Rex Dio might end up getting cut, but I know I'm not letting Black Queen go.

I'm hoping Mystique is still available for you when your ready to buy, if not from SS then hopefully from a retailer like BBTS or AlterEgo. She really is stunning, I couldn't be happier. :D

mys6.jpg

Someone posted this pic on Statue Forum. I thought it was funny so I decided to post it here. Gotta admit she gotta a nice derriere. :rock

mys6.jpg

Someone posted this pic on Statue Forum. I thought it was funny so I decided to post it here. Gotta admit she gotta a nice derriere. :rock

Damn it, my wife just walked by while I was looking at this! :banghead She told me I shouldn't buy this, but little did she know that, it's already hiding in my cloest... :naughty

Damn it, my wife just walked by while I was looking at this! :banghead She told me I shouldn't buy this, but little did she know that, it's already hiding in my cloest... :naughty

Oh I know how you feel. Wives, girlfriends and moms always have to walk by at the worse possible moment. :lol

what the hell happened to my Mystique revealed thread?

You know how many statues are naked out there that show hair and nipples? and they take down a thread about a statue that doesnt even have those parts molded on:rolleyes:

what the hell happened to my Mystique revealed thread?

You know how many statues are naked out there that show hair and nipples? and they take down a thread about a statue that doesnt even have those parts molded on:rolleyes:
Maybe you should look about the forum before remarking.

It was moved to the Sandbox.

Art in statue form and the appreciation of it is one thing, it is another to purposely undress a clothed item and start a thread for the fellas to letch over whats underneath, and that is not appropriate on an open forum.
x :D

Art in statue form and the appreciation of it is one thing, it is another to purposely undress a clothed item and start a thread for the fellas to letch over whats underneath, and that is not appropriate on an open forum.

Didnt know where to look:D

I left her most of her clothes on:naughty.........but I know there was some other crazy pics that went up:angelsmil

BOO!! :emperor

Back