Mystique PF (not AH!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine recently. LOVE IT!

3288808311_a143de556f_b.jpg

Decent photoshop job, and yes, that is clearly photoshopped. Makes the piece pop more.

I was able to finally see this blue b!!!! up close and personal :naughty If you've read my other postings on her you know i hate the costume choice and after seeing her today i hate it even more. Could of been should of been but falls flat. it must be her thick eyebrows throwing her off balance. Sideshow wasted this one. My least favorite in the line.

I just signed off on mine and placed it in the car. I can't wait to get off work and unveil this blue vixen at home. :rock

LOL...this wasn't photoshopped, straight from the camera, I used my 85mm f1.2 lens on it to get the crazy bokeh.

Nice stuff.. well I would have to PS that to obtain that effect. Well, all I have is a crappy Canon Elph. I need to get an SLR! I can only take SLRs out at my school for days at a time.

Nice stuff.. well I would have to PS that to obtain that effect. Well, all I have is a crappy Canon Elph. I need to get an SLR! I can only take SLRs out at my school for days at a time.

DSLRs are the way to go. I've got a Canon 5D for serious pics and a Canon G9 for quick point and shoot.

Suprised this ones still available on the website.

Sideshow produced about 300 too many IMHO. It is a great piece, but 2nd tier character (although a great one) missing her trademark white dress, a crap EX, and ES of 800 set this up for 2nd chance. I wouldn't be surprised if it available for awhile.

Sideshow produced about 300 too many IMHO. It is a great piece, but 2nd tier character (although a great one) missing her trademark white dress, a crap EX, and ES of 800 set this up for 2nd chance. I wouldn't be surprised if it available for awhile.

yeah, i'm kinda hoping this one gets cheaper as the hype of release dies off.
i cancelled mine for no other reason than she wasn't a main character, but if i can get her down the road on the cheap i'll pick her up and if not oh well, i won't loose any sleep over it.

display constraints are making me be a bit more selective now.

Back