Mystique PF (not AH!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same with me, space is an issue. If I can pick her up later for maybe $50-$100 cheaper though, then I would probably grab her. But even then I might have to pass depending on how the space issue is.

Well I caved in and ordered the Exclusive Mystique from SS. I was gonna wait a little longer but I saw that the last newsletter said very low quantities, so I figured I better get it now before it's too late. Besides I had it pre-ordered to start out but had to cancel cause I couldn't get it at the time, and I used my rewards points, which wasn't much, but it sure helped out. :D

So now I have the Slave Leia PF coming soon hopefully, plus this lovely lady! :joy Thanks everyone for all the pics and videos, cause that really got me excited to get this.

Last edited:
Well I caved in and ordered the Exclusive Mystique from SS. I was gonna wait a little longer but I saw that the last newsletter said very low quantities, so I figured I better get it now before it's too late. Besides I had it pre-ordered to start out but had to cancel cause I couldn't get it at the time, and I used my rewards points, which wasn't much, but it sure helped out. :D

So now I have the Slave Leia PF coming soon hopefully, plus this lovely lady! :joy Thanks everyone for all the pics and videos, cause that really got me excited to get this.

Good choice, you will not regret it. She's gorgeous in your presence.

Sideshow produced about 300 too many IMHO. It is a great piece, but 2nd tier character (although a great one) missing her trademark white dress, a crap EX, and ES of 800 set this up for 2nd chance. I wouldn't be surprised if it available for awhile.

Well, when this first went up for order, the economy was doing really well,and now it's doing really bad. Because of this, not as many people will be able to justify buying one.

Heh heh that is what I am talking about, welcome board.

The more I look at this piece the more I want it. That beautiful blue look of hers will add a lot of color to my collection. But I'll have to get her later in a couple of months since this month alone I've already gotten King Leonidas, Iron Spiderman, Princess Leia, Darth Maul and now Cammy should be arriving soon. Many of my orders just came all at once practically.

The more I look at this piece the more I want it. That beautiful blue look of hers will add a lot of color to my collection. But I'll have to get her later in a couple of months since this month alone I've already gotten King Leonidas, Iron Spiderman, Princess Leia, Darth Maul and now Cammy should be arriving soon. Many of my orders just came all at once practically.

just get the regular.....belt's utterly useless!:joy......................unless you want them child bearing hips of hers hidden, then......

I know I'm late to the party, but I just got my Mystique Exclusive today earlier than expected, since UPS usually delivers really late to me. I absolutely love this PF, I was loving it seeing all your pics, but having it in hand just blew me away. The sculpt is amazing, and thank god I got one that's perfect, paint and defect wise. Anyone else still not sure......If your a fan of X-Men, of Mystique, or just sexy ladies in general..(which I'm sure all of you are) you really can't go wrong with this PF. Here's some pics for you all to look at......:D :duff

Picture1259.jpg

Picture1268.jpg

https://i547.photobucket.com/albums/hh453/JDAC77
/Picture1269.jpg

Picture1270.jpg

Picture1267.jpg

Picture1264.jpg

Picture1266.jpg

Picture1265.jpg

Picture1272.jpg

Picture1271.jpg

I couldn't help but post this picture. :D Funny thing is I was actually able to pull her pants pretty much all the way down. :naughty :lol
Picture1273.jpg

I couldn't help but post this picture. :D Funny thing is I was actually able to pull her pants pretty much all the way down. :naughty :lol
Picture1273.jpg

:lol haha nice! Since we're talking crack, I gotta know.. are her nipples painted and if they are, are they just a darker blue? :rotfl

:lol haha nice! Since we're talking crack, I gotta know.. are her nipples painted and if they are, are they just a darker blue? :rotfl
Well unfortunately her top is too tight, so there would have to be some cutting involved if you wanted to check for that particular detail. :lol I heard though that SS told Pablo to sand her nips off. I can't feel anything through the material so I guess it's true. :monkey2 :lol

Yeah I really like the belt. I was able to get it in a good position and I think it looks really nice, not cheap at all. :D Did I mention I'm in love with this PF? :banana

Well unfortunately her top is too tight, so there would have to be some cutting involved if you wanted to check for that particular detail. :lol I heard though that SS told Pablo to sand her nips off. I can't feel anything through the material so I guess it's true. :monkey2 :lol

Yeah I really like the belt. I was able to get it in a good position and I think it looks really nice, not cheap at all. :D Did I mention I'm in love with this PF? :banana

Sweet pick up Havok. I love mine.

Back