NECA 1/4 scale predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neca 1/4 Predator

Me speaking crap? I'm telling you to wait until we see a decent picture before crying wolf. It's helpful advice. If you can't see that, then I'm sorry for you. a-dev's being reasonable and understanding. So am I. We've read your posts countless of times (because you keep repeating yourself), so believe me, we know what you mean. We're just saying not to worry until it's actually time to worry.

But that won't matter. You'll be banned long before this potential beauty comes out :).

read my last post too because it applies to you as well Terminatorfangame

Me speaking crap? I'm telling you to wait until we see a decent picture before crying wolf. It's helpful advice. If you can't see that, then I'm sorry for you. a-dev's being reasonable and understanding. So am I. We've read your posts countless of times (because you keep repeating yourself), so believe me, we know what you mean. We're just saying not to worry until it's actually time to worry.

But that won't matter. You'll be banned long before this potential beauty comes out :).

I said that in various post already but you just react and dont read. And you arent a mod or admin so dont act all tough and start thinking you own this thread site or whatever and that you are more important than me because of your join date whatever. get over yourself dude

Read this because it applies to you, Fortie.

Wait for it... wait for it... TROLL. :banana

All righty, now I'm done. Would it surprise you that I actually do spend time reading your copied/pasted posts?

The HT P1 can do some pretty deep squats. Here's one of wookster's shots:

review_jppredator_7.jpg

Think he can go even deeper, too. One thing's certain -- with HT, you'll get great poseability. The bodies have many helpful joints, so the only thing standing in their way is hindering armor, and the P1 doesn't have that issue.

Okay, Bronsson then. Either way, he's clearly someone who's been here before. I find it hard to believe we're having an epidemic of aggressive, overly-confident, and ill-informed newbies all of a sudden.

He cant be bronsson because bronsson hates HTs but loves neca.
i think it would be hilarious if they clashed.

You need an avatar Fortnox. It'll make people less suspicious.

read my last post too because it applies to you as well Terminatorfangame

Well, you'll have to explain to me what you mean then, because I havent got a clue what youre trying to say or how any of it applies to me.
...im being serious.

Your last post, sir:

____ your join date blade im talking about the crap youre speaking about me and the way you cant even understand the situation. And save the stupid name game and calling me a troll crap please. Save your brain for things that you can deal with and worry about what neca is going to give us at the end of all this. I hope im wrong about some things and we end up getting the best P1s because there are a lot of old neca fans out there that have been waiting for this for a long long time and it will be a bit disappointing but not unexpected if things go the way they usually do with them.

I think you need to go back and read MY posts because none of what you just wrote applies to me in any way.
Im confused :dunno

Last edited:

He cant be bronsson because bronsson hates HTs but loves neca.
i think it would be hilarious if they clashed.

That'd be priceless!!

@DiFabio: Sandman had an avatar... he had one from the very beginning. Remember how that turned out? Just another guy pitting HT against NECA in a seemingly-innocent way, but it ended badly. And hilariously but, ahem, that's not the point children.

I don't keep track of this ____. Just let em be, they'll vanish into the woodwork eventually.

Read this because it applies to you, Fortie.

Wait for it... wait for it... TROLL. :banana

All righty, now I'm done. Would it surprise you that I actually do spend time reading your copied/pasted posts?

like i said dont tell me what youre doing i dont care after what youve said. shows me where youre at peanut

I'm telling you to wait until we see a decent picture before crying wolf. It's helpful advice. If you can't see that, then I'm sorry for you. a-dev's being reasonable and understanding. So am I. We've read your posts countless of times (because you keep repeating yourself), so believe me, we know what you mean. We're just saying not to worry until it's actually time to worry.

:lecture Exactly. Yes NECA have issues but such overwhelming pessimism literally right from the off....that I can't understand.

...um... I believe he just used the word "peanut" as an insult. And is it just me, or has his writing gotten less eloquent and punctuated over the past few minutes? Methinks the inevitable time bomb's about to go off.

:lecture Exactly. Yes NECA have issues but such overwhelming pessimism literally right from the off....that I can't understand.

Yep, know exactly what you mean. I've never ordered a NECA or McFarlane figure online in my life, since these are the kinds of products you have to check out in-store. It's still going on with the Tracker Pred's tusks, in fact. Getting on everyone's case and predicting disaster when it's unclear just what will happen is beyond me.

This guy reminds me of Dwibzle.

And ____ this, I'm ready for this thread to be locked permantely, just so I don't have to come in here and read more of FortKnucklehead's disrespectful posts that are ALLOWED to continue.

<object width="300" height="250"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/oQm_8vX3sYU?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/oQm_8vX3sYU?fs=1&hl=en_US&hd=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="300" height="250"></embed></object>

This guy reminds me of Dwibzle.

And ____ this, I'm ready for this thread to be locked permantely, just so I don't have to come in here and read more of FortKnucklehead's disrespectful posts that are ALLOWED to continue.

:monkey2 Im going to cry if this thread gets locked.
You should really calm down a bit, fortnox.
By the way, Im still waiting for your explanation on why that comment applied to me also.
Youve confused me :cuckoo:
And id also like to know where peanut is if you dont mind.

:monkey2 Im going to cry if this thread gets locked.
You should really calm down a bit, fortnox.
By the way, Im still waiting for your explanation on why that comment applied to me also.
Youve confused me :cuckoo:
And id also like to know where peanut is if you dont mind.

DIDN'T YOU SEE!?

Anyhow, I'd like this thread not to be locked. So far, we haven't heard back from Kyle, who was supposed to have the big painted reveal yesterday. My guess is he's busy.
Really, we just need the mods. The sculpt of this piece is gorgeous and whatever slight issues it may have can be fixed. Already we've gotten the love handles back. Thread about a long-awaited figure like this shouldn't be closed. But if things like this will happen as often as they are, they can simply be moderated. Good thread it was, before all the recent moaning about QC and peanuts.

Well let it be said that theres nothing inherently wrong with criticism, I do my share...just know when to do it - and thats not before we've even seen (Or NECA has even seen for that matter!) a completed prototype. At least in the case of HT Berserker we had seen a finished prototype. I got the feeling fortknox has a bit of a double standard as regards the practices of Hot Toys and NECA based on his posts in the Berserker thread. He seemed to have no problem with the shrinkage of that figure, buying into every last one of the after-the-fact rationalisations people use in that thread....but god forbid if a NECA figure doesn't turn out exactly like the prototype.

Last edited:
Back