NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m happy with shredder I don’t expect hot toys sculpts but this looks awesome! I’ll be displaying him in shadows anyway

Another pic. This one looks much better. Screenshot_20190118-053704~2.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

It's a great picture because you aren't seeing his face head-on. Still though, it does look great and this is probably how I would display him anyway.

It's a great picture because you aren't seeing his face head-on. Still though, it does look great and this is probably how I would display him anyway.
All about the camera angles. My friend also suggests its bowing out a little too much on the straight on shot. That could be throwing it off as well. Still it's an beauty of an figure. Hopefully foot soldier ships by March.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

got my replacement part in the mail today. Had an ankle tear and Neca sent me an entire new body minus the head. Guess that is not something you can fix. Thanks NECA!

got my replacement part in the mail today. Had an ankle tear and Neca sent me an entire new body minus the head. Guess that is not something you can fix. Thanks NECA!
Yeah that's what I have on my Raph.

Yeah that's what I have on my Raph.

Same here. I reported a torn ankle on my SDCC 7 in. Raph via email. Received a whole new body today! Radical! Radical! Radical!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another pic. I'm not gonna give my opinion on Shredder. He looks pretty good. Let's wait til toy fair where we see him in natural light
2c773f6d31f0e3168166230297d89829.jpg

Don’t know why so much disdain for this sculpt..I think people need to watch the film again. Both Turtle films that had shredder was played by different Asian actors. IMO I think Neca nailed this actor’s likeness ..Maybe the eyes need work but I have never seen a movie Shredder more accurate

Don’t know why so much disdain for this sculpt..I think people need to watch the film again. Both Turtle films that had shredder was played by different Asian actors. IMO I think Neca nailed this actor’s likeness ..Maybe the eyes need work but I have never seen a movie Shredder more accurate
Exactly I think they did a great job.

I think people were expecting some sort of HT paint on a 1/4 human headsculpt for $100. This is pretty much exactly what I expected. Painting a turtle is not as easy as painting a human. There's been many 1/4 NECA figures to show what to expect.

I think people were expecting some sort of HT paint on a 1/4 human headsculpt for $100. This is pretty much exactly what I expected. Painting a turtle is not as easy as painting a human. There's been many 1/4 NECA figures to show what to expect.

Neca never ever does HT quality paint on human sculpt..people were reaching too much :lol

I never expected HT paint, but the skin doesn’t look like the shade of a healthy human, it looks pale and sickly in pics so far and not NECA’s best, nor the not very metal looking metal on his armor.

Again, there was pictures posted in this very thread that showed the sculpt isn't even close.

Edit:

5VQse5j.jpg

LL0D4Qd.jpg

ZnctviR.jpg

Back