NECA 1/4 Scale TMNT 1990's Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't have any issues with the paint, but I could not agree more with you on putting the head back on the neck joint. It took forever and was more of a headache that I thought it would be. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one.
I'm guessing they must be using a smaller ball joint to attach the heads on the Game Stop batch compared to the SDCC run. Why else would the holes in the new head sculpts be so much smaller?

I'm not really sure. If shouldn't be full shiny. An semi gloss should do the trick. And let's face it humans are not necas strong point.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

They can be very strong. NECA's Sarah Connor is the best Linda Hamilton likeness on any action figure of any scale and pricepoint. Helps that it also got a good paintjob. It's paint that's really inconsistent with NECA.

And the problem with 1:4 is that the increased scale doesn't seem to bring a corresponding increase in paint quality.

They can be very strong. NECA's Sarah Connor is the best Linda Hamilton likeness on any action figure of any scale and pricepoint. Helps that it also got a good paintjob. It's paint that's really inconsistent with NECA.

And the problem with 1:4 is that the increased scale doesn't seem to bring a corresponding increase in paint quality.
Yeah I think with a nice repaint Shredder can really shine.

Got my replacement heads from NECA today for Raph and Michaelangelo. Mikey looks good but Raph still has googly eyes but I guess I'm not going to keep on complaining at this point. i'll just have to angle his head down so his eyes are in shadow. I hope they go on without issue as other people have said it's quite difficult to put on the original peg.

Could you post a pic with the straps. Seeing if neca can get me an replacement with straps.

f67eba23a51da7df3c3ff082a7f433a8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my replacement heads from NECA today for Raph and Michaelangelo. Mikey looks good but Raph still has googly eyes but I guess I'm not going to keep on complaining at this point. i'll just have to angle his head down so his eyes are in shadow. I hope they go on without issue as other people have said it's quite difficult to put on the original peg.
Did you manage to get the bandanna in the small peg hole. I tried heating the head up still would not go in.

Could you post a pic with the straps. Seeing if neca can get me an replacement with straps.

I already sent a request to NECA asking if they could mail me a set of straps, but I've gotten no response after three days. I fully expect them to just ignore the e-mail.

I already sent a request to NECA asking if they could mail me a set of straps, but I've gotten no response after three days. I fully expect them to just ignore the e-mail.
They told me they are manufacturing replacement straps because the sdcc ones didnt have them. Also they aren't manufacturing new replacement bandana tails .

They told me they are manufacturing replacement straps because the sdcc ones didnt have them. Also they aren't manufacturing new replacement bandana tails .

Should we ask them for them or are they just going to ship them to those that bought?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Should we ask them for them or are they just going to ship them to those that bought?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
My I meant they said they aren't doing replacement straps or bandana tails.

My I meant they said they aren't doing replacement straps or bandana tails.

So yeah, basically the middle finger. And surely there are a few customers that have an issue with the bandanna tails tearing away from the post (as flimsy as those felt). There's no recourse from NECA for those customers? Just "Sorry 'bout it, we already got your cash." :nono

Anyone looking for the set of 1:4 Turtles? If so I have them available. Shoot me a PM

Hello everyone,

I'm new here. I just finished my diorama for turtles. I like to share with you guys and I will start new and bigger one diorama for baby turtles and Raphael in disguise.

Mikey is missing because unfortunately I have broken Michelangelo's right elbow by mistake while I was trying to rotate the arm.*I returned. I'm expecting new one to arrived.
ff08f82ebbb8490ab8ba5984803c85ca.jpg
6df82b8dc753710345ff582f377a1f64.jpg
80724929ace96732834bf5e3f09ef72a.jpg
a12c8728fc10dbafb6ea5c113b85c2b5.jpg

SM-G925F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Back