NECA: Prometheus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the pic...

necaprometheusjockey.jpg

Will these be in retail stores? If so, which stores tend to carry Neca products?

I like the heiroglyphics on the card behind. wish you could see more of them with the fig in there.

Now if I ever repaint my collection room that gives me an idea hmmm...

So what do you guys do with these cheaper figures? Buy 2, keep one in the pack and take the other one out?

So what do you guys do with these cheaper figures? Buy 2, keep one in the pack and take the other one out?

You could do that.

Personally, I don't do that though. I just buy one each, open the package, pose and display. Leaving figures in the packages seems like a huge waste of space and money to me. I mean, Toys are meant to be played with, aren't they? lol

If you are a mib collector but still want a cool display, that would be the way to go. I've done that with my McFarlane Halo collection. However Playa7 is correct, that can get expensive.

I don’t open and display my Neca figures like I used to (I reserve my space for Hot Toys). But I will be making sure I purchase these for my MOC catalog.

8.5" is huge (yes, that is what she said). Paint looks impeccable too, so I'll be picking these up. Loving the articulation as well.

Back