NECA: Prometheus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
these and the borderlands 2 figures are the first neca figures i have bought in a while. i picked up both versions at tru this weekend. i really dig the engineer in the black chair suit and think it looks awesome. the white/pressure suit one is o.k. i still like it but just not as much as the other one. the proportions seem kind of off. but for $15, both are solid pick ups. looking forward to the rest.

Here's a request from me to the anyone on the forum...

Does anyone, who has the Chair Suit Space Jockey figure, also have the old Palisades Space Jockey statue?

If so, can you post a side by side size comparison pic/pics for me?

:lol

545766_544655328882989_1623155517_n.jpg

Hahahaha! Oh, awesome!

Series 2 is

David
Holloway
Deacon

Series 3 is

Shaw
Vickers
Fifield

I was under the impression that the Deacon, along with the hammerpede, was going to be part of a "monster pack" due out between series 2 and 3. If the deacon is coming out with series 2 that's great, but i'm pretty keen on the monster pack idea and hope thats still happening.

SERIE 1 (September 2012)
- Engineer Pressure Suit
- Engineer Chair Suit

EXCLUSIVE 2-PACK (November 2012)
- Battle Damaged Engineer
- Trilobite

SERIES 2 (November 2012)
- Android David (Space Suit w/ Helmet)
- Charlie Holloway infected (Space Suit w/ Helmet)

EXCLUSIVE TBD (2013)
- Deacon Pack with: deacon, hammerped and engineer head.

SERIES 3 (2013)
- Elizabeth Shaw (with David head)
- Meredith Vickers
- Fifiled mutant

stopped at tru this a.m. and was going to pick up a few more of the chair suit engineers...and they had sold out of both versions. they had at least five of each on saturday so hopefully they are selling well everywhere. i would like to see pretty much all the characters at some point in this line.

Just got my email from BBTS saying that the Engineer 2 pack is in stock now (finally). Should be shipping out to me soon! Can't wait. :rock

The chair suit is officially my favorite NECA figure , if they made a 1/4 i would be all over it

Back